Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more
Post Reply

Magconn wireless Car Charger

OP Wolverin382

19th January 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #1  
Wolverin382's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cartagena
Thanks Meter: 25
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Magconn wireless Car Charger

i just see this on Ebay, what u guys think about....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magconn-wire...item3f2f41f82f

i found this video too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlMHnjWbGQY
Last edited by Wolverin382; 19th January 2014 at 10:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverin382 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 11:47 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverin382

Magconn wireless Car Charger

i just see this on Ebay, what u guys think about....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Magconn-wire...item3f2f41f82f

i found this video too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlMHnjWbGQY

Thanks. Looks good. Comaprable to the Air Dock? Doesn't ship to my country though.
20th January 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #3  
Huey85's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 163
 
1,463 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
More
wow looks pretty similar to the Air Dock actually. Pretty interested. Just messaged the seller to see if they would ship to my country. Need something to replace my Nokia CR-200 which works pretty poorly with the wireless charging as the wireless charging points don't line up well and doesn't work with a case.
20th January 2014, 12:32 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
It looks great, but after searching online for more info, it seems like it only works with their magnet/charging cases. I don't think it's Qi.. Check out the VIDEO.
20th January 2014, 09:15 AM   |  #5  
Wolverin382's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Cartagena
Thanks Meter: 25
 
151 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by falotm

It looks great, but after searching online for more info, it seems like it only works with their magnet/charging cases. I don't think it's Qi.. Check out the VIDEO.

where u read or see or whatever it only works with their magnet/charging cases?

sorry for question but i don't read Japanese or whatever that symbols are
20th January 2014, 10:27 AM   |  #6  
lifeisfun's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
769 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverin382

where u read or see or whatever it only works with their magnet/charging cases?

sorry for question but i don't read Japanese or whatever that symbols are

See other auctions from the same seller.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 Accessories by ThreadRank