Nexus 5 Armband that fits with the case on

Tip us?

SkuenD
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Nexus 5 Armband that fits with the case on

Hey -

I'm looking for a Nexus 5 armband that will fit the device with it's official google case - I want to spare the hassle of taking it out of it's case every time I go out on a run.

Does anybody know any armband as such?
Preferably something off of ebay, with free shipping, good quality and all that jazz .

Thank you!
Niv.

caribbean_spur
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I would like to have an answer to that question too.

biggiestuff
Old
Thanks Meter 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribbean_spur View Post
I would like to have an answer to that question too.

Bought this one for my fiance.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It fits with the spiegen crystal shell on it. It's a fairly tight fit but the flap goes over the phone. the front of the armband doesn't stick to the phone's screen protector because i think the case has enough of a lip to keep it from touching too much.

techteacher2
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkuenD View Post
Hey -

I'm looking for a Nexus 5 armband that will fit the device with it's official google case - I want to spare the hassle of taking it out of it's case every time I go out on a run.

Does anybody know any armband as such?
Preferably something off of ebay, with free shipping, good quality and all that jazz .

Thank you!
Niv.
I have the armpocket I-35 and it fits with this case http://www.amazon.com/Maxboost-Prote...+maxboost+case
==================================
AT&T
Nexus 5

Retired/Sold: Nexus 4, HTC One XL, Atrix, Samsung Slate 7, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tilt 2, Fuze

harlenm
Old
Thanks Meter 118
I tried it and found the phone was too big to wear on my arm (I'm short, so my arms are short).

Anyway, I went with a small fanny pack and it works great. Doesn't bounce and is hidden under my shirt.

Although I suck at running and do it mostly on a treadmill since it's winter here and streets are way too hilly. Plus my strained my calf muscle over 2 months ago and it still isn't healed.

I start I'm done now, lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk