Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

New Nexus charger

OP nitramus

27th March 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #21  
Flag Cedar Falls
Thanks Meter: 33

96 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuMMoD

I bought 6 of these a while back and it's one of the best purchases I've made for my phone. That micro USB is pretty much universal already so it is kind of future proof. I usually get a few chargers at once because they break but I'm still on my same one since December.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmBACON

Yeah, those are great chargers, just too bad shipping is so stupidly expensive to Canada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11dog11

These!!! I have 6 of the.. They work great, really high quality and a very long cable. Great night stand chargers and they power both of my qi chargers with no issue. Buy a bunch while you can get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal86

Its nice to be nexus branded but still pricey in my opinion. I bought a 2 pack OEM brand new Blackberry playbook 1.8a wall chargers for 4.99 on ebay a while ago. It was an amazing deal and the chargers work great and charge my phone a bit faster.

Just found out they have the daily deal again on ebay for 4.99! Great deal and alternative to the nexus one's if anyone is interested
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-two-2...item33886055ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumchakalaka

Could you tell me the brand and model of the charger? I would liek to find it on amazon or ebay so i can get my hands on it since its only available on the play store from US.

Thanks

I was actually looking at getting some of these for my Dad and step mom since they finally joined the world of smartphones. Everyone here seems to love them, so I guess that's a green light.
27th March 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #22  
Recognized Contributor
Flag South Florida
Thanks Meter: 2,224

4,516 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunni88

I was actually looking at getting some of these for my Dad and step mom since they finally joined the world of smartphones. Everyone here seems to love them, so I guess that's a green light.

Dude the quality is great for the price!! Fast charge. Great build quality and long cable. I love these things. I'm actually starting to give them away to family and friends because I thought I would have to replace them often and my first one already surpassed my Samsung oem charger cables.

31st March 2014, 07:45 PM   |  #23  
Flag Santo Domingo, DR
Thanks Meter: 6

59 posts
Donate to Me
More
Can anyone tell me the model of the new charger?

I can't get to the play store since im not from US but if i could find it on Amazon or Ebay it would be great to check it out.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread