Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,985 Members 41,284 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New Nexus charger

Tip us?

dunni88
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuMMoD View Post
I bought 6 of these a while back and it's one of the best purchases I've made for my phone. That micro USB is pretty much universal already so it is kind of future proof. I usually get a few chargers at once because they break but I'm still on my same one since December.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmBACON View Post
Yeah, those are great chargers, just too bad shipping is so stupidly expensive to Canada...
Quote:
Originally Posted by d11dog11 View Post
These!!! I have 6 of the.. They work great, really high quality and a very long cable. Great night stand chargers and they power both of my qi chargers with no issue. Buy a bunch while you can get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnal86 View Post
Its nice to be nexus branded but still pricey in my opinion. I bought a 2 pack OEM brand new Blackberry playbook 1.8a wall chargers for 4.99 on ebay a while ago. It was an amazing deal and the chargers work great and charge my phone a bit faster.

Just found out they have the daily deal again on ebay for 4.99! Great deal and alternative to the nexus one's if anyone is interested
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-two-2...item33886055ba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumchakalaka View Post
Could you tell me the brand and model of the charger? I would liek to find it on amazon or ebay so i can get my hands on it since its only available on the play store from US.

Thanks
I was actually looking at getting some of these for my Dad and step mom since they finally joined the world of smartphones. Everyone here seems to love them, so I guess that's a green light.

FuMMoD
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2214

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunni88 View Post
I was actually looking at getting some of these for my Dad and step mom since they finally joined the world of smartphones. Everyone here seems to love them, so I guess that's a green light.
Dude the quality is great for the price!! Fast charge. Great build quality and long cable. I love these things. I'm actually starting to give them away to family and friends because I thought I would have to replace them often and my first one already surpassed my Samsung oem charger cables.

Bumchakalaka
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Can anyone tell me the model of the new charger?

I can't get to the play store since im not from US but if i could find it on Amazon or Ebay it would be great to check it out.