Nillken smart case

Tip us?

jdubau55
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
Default Nillken smart case

Ordered this and it came in the other day. For those that don't know it's like a wallet case that covers the screen. It has the smart wake built in. I love it. I use it with lockscreen disabled so when I open the front cover it turns the device on. My only complaint that I have seen with all smart cases I've seen is that it covers the LED notification light. I wish someone would make one with a cutout built in over the notification light. The whole reason for the notification light is to see if you have something waiting for your attention. I modded mine (albeit poorly) to where I can see the light blinking. Would be perfect with a stock cutout. I hate screen protectors, but the wallet case adds that little bit of protection without bulk for drops onto the dreaded uneven surface.

ali10
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Can you post photos?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Jimmy2u
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubau55 View Post
Ordered this and it came in the other day. For those that don't know it's like a wallet case that covers the screen. It has the smart wake built in. I love it. I use it with lockscreen disabled so when I open the front cover it turns the device on. My only complaint that I have seen with all smart cases I've seen is that it covers the LED notification light. I wish someone would make one with a cutout built in over the notification light. The whole reason for the notification light is to see if you have something waiting for your attention. I modded mine (albeit poorly) to where I can see the light blinking. Would be perfect with a stock cutout. I hate screen protectors, but the wallet case adds that little bit of protection without bulk for drops onto the dreaded uneven surface.
Can you post the link of the case or some photos of it with your phone...???