Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,935 Members 52,750 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nillkin Fruit/Fresh: Reviews?

Tip us?

Yaminashi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Nillkin Fruit/Fresh: Reviews?

Hey guys, I'll make this short and sweet. I've been looking around the boards for a few weeks for a simple flip cover that wont break the bank or damage my phone.

All I need is a good fit, earpiece hole and sleep/wake function (not spending $50 on the official LG flip cover though)

I came across this one on amazon:
http://www.amazon.ca/Nillkin-Fruit-S...+Nillkin+fruit

I haven't seen any reviews of this case other than a single sentence saying they didn't like the thickness and it is only one person's opinion.

Has anyone else had experience with this case? I'm mostly concerned about the polycarbonate inside scratching the corners of my Nexus.

Any input on this case is appreciated, but I am also open to other suggestions for cases that meet the above criteria.

Thank you!

Tikerz
Old
Thanks Meter 280
I just got this in the mail today. Only $7.99 shipped from this seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271320259952

I've always liked Nillkin products. Good quality stuff. This case is no exception. I got the black one. The case is a glossy polycarbonate. Fairly thick. It's a gunmetal metallic color. The flip cover is a sturdy leather like cover. The magnetic closure works really well. Sleep/Wake works great. The design of the magnetic closure reminds me of the great Poetic cases for tablets. The entire case gives the phone some weight and a very premium feel and look. Wireless charging works fine with the case on. I think it's better than the LG case and for only $7.99!
LG G3
LG G Watch
LG G Pad 7.0 LTE