Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,615 Members 45,589 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(Poll) Vote for favorite case thread

Tip us?

AdamUpNorth
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Diztronic matte

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Nexus 5 | Stock 4.4.3 | Unlocked | Rogers Network
Nexus 7 (2012) | Stock 4.4.2| Unlocked/Rooted
Samsung GS3 | CyanogenMod 10.2 | Rogers Network
Previous Phones: Xperia X10, Xperia Arc, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4
My Stickies: Nexus 4 Case Impressions (9 Cases) Updated June 7th, 2013
The Following User Says Thank You to AdamUpNorth For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

NotLutzik
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Diztronic Matte

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
T-mobile .Nexus 4
The Following User Says Thank You to NotLutzik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tkoreaper
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarningHPB View Post
Cruzerlite Cyanogenmod Black TPU case
I just purchased this and I'm not very impressed. It makes my screen protector bubble on the corners and all around the edges of the case is not smooth. There are edges where the mold came together to make the case.

WarningHPB
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkoreaper View Post
I just purchased this and I'm not very impressed. It makes my screen protector bubble on the corners and all around the edges of the case is not smooth. There are edges where the mold came together to make the case.
Yeah I know what you mean but to be honest I really didn't have high hopes for this case to begin with so, its fine for me in that it protects my nexus 5 and doesn't look like some of the other crappy cruzerlite designs, I swear if they did a plain black matt one I would buy that in a heart beat

chris6278
Old
Thanks Meter 108
My favorite case was the diztronic tpu until i got the speck candyshell. Love the design, wish there were more colors, feels great in the hand, not too bulky and has great feedback when pressing the buttons. The price is a lil steep but its worth it in my opinion

harlenm
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris6278 View Post
My favorite case was the diztronic tpu until i got the speck candyshell. Love the design, wish there were more colors, feels great in the hand, not too bulky and has great feedback when pressing the buttons. The price is a lil steep but its worth it in my opinion
This has always been one of my favorite cases. Just ordered one after you posted this as I didn't know they were available.

My other favorite case is the case mate pop, but they don't make it for the nexus 5. Casemate doesn't make any nexus 5 cases.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk