FORUMS

[Q]Qi Wirless charger surface problem

4,603 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,692

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I found a chinese kind of wirless charger....i dont really care how fast its charging...but i have a problem with the surface....it seems it didnt have magnets...and the tape isn't sticky...did someone have some idea of what i can do to make the surface to stick better with the nexus 5???thanks!!!

7th May 2014, 02:42 AM |#2  
Flag Clearwater, Florida
Thanks Meter: 233

More
I don't think any of the QI Wireless Chargers have magnets or a way to hold the phone, except for the Official Nexus 5 QI Wireless Charger. That's the only one I have heard that uses magnets to hold the Nexus 5.

NEXUS 5
8th May 2014, 07:10 PM |#3  
Flag San Antonio TX
Thanks Meter: 1,107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachukaki

I found a chinese kind of wirless charger....i dont really care how fast its charging...but i have a problem with the surface....it seems it didnt have magnets...and the tape isn't sticky...did someone have some idea of what i can do to make the surface to stick better with the nexus 5???thanks!!!

Did you use a damp microfiber cloth and wipe down the tape? Some of those tapes needs a good cleaning to get all that dust and gunk from the micro suction cups.
9th May 2014, 01:26 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Thessaloníki, Greece
Thanks Meter: 2,692

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpjimmy

Did you use a damp microfiber cloth and wipe down the tape? Some of those tapes needs a good cleaning to get all that dust and gunk from the micro suction cups.

I try everything....the only solution was to cut the plastic and make it even so it couldn't slide....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)