XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Quick Lg Quadbeats 2 Thread

Tip us?

mumaxe
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Quick Lg Quadbeats 2 Thread

Hi guys, i was wondering if the purchase of these Boys was any good, and if so should i get them from here?

Thanks to anyone who answers!

Treshy
Old
Thanks Meter 40
I wouldn't recommend them... they propably sound as cheap as the "great" apple earpods... just buy in ear headphones from sennheiser or beyerdynamic for the same price... they will sound much better...

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Treshy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Znamir81
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quadbeat 2 have realy good reviews on Head-Fi forum. If you're looking for a headphones with an in-line mic and remote control it's a good buy.
Check head fi forum and decide by yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Znamir81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mumaxe
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treshy View Post
I wouldn't recommend them... they propably sound as cheap as the "great" apple earpods... just buy in ear headphones from sennheiser or beyerdynamic for the same price... they will sound much better...

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
Hey thanks for all the answers, any recomendations for 30 dollar headphones if not the quadbeats? Also, did you recommend not buying the because you have tried them or just a thought?

Zainiak
Old
Thanks Meter 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumaxe View Post
Hey thanks for all the answers, any recomendations for 30 dollar headphones if not the quadbeats? Also, did you recommend not buying the because you have tried them or just a thought?
these are my daily drivers, they are amazing for the price

http://www.amazon.com/SoundMAGIC-Noi...ref=pd_sim_e_2
//Phone - Nexus 5
//Laptop - Retina Macbook Pro (late 2012)
///Chromecast
Thinking of using Copy for your cloud storage? use THIS LINK and get both of us 5 extra gigs!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zainiak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kiden
Old
Thanks Meter 37
After reading reviews, I bought a pair. They are very good! They are balanced and true to whatever you are playing. I got them for $25 and for that price, you can't go wrong!
- Kiden

Current Phone: TMO Samsung Galaxy SIII
Nexus S i9020T: Slim Bean + Marmite Kernel
HTC Glacier: Given away! Running MIUI.us GB
HTC Magic: Now dead.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiden For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mumaxe
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Tanks to all who helped, tried a pair myself and decided to buy them, as they are awesome!!

4redstars
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Which ones. I have the regular quad beats and love them. Bought them from lg on eBay.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Support the Devs, buy their apps, send them a beer