LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Regarding the official black Nexus case

OP Danub

1st February 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #11  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 89

314 posts
More
My Black Google Nexus 5 case peeled and flaked like crazy after just a few days. Called Google and a full refund was issued, no questions asked nor return of the old case.
1st February 2014, 06:03 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 9

275 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvgrhl

The same thing happened to my black official case. Google refunded me no questions asked and told me to keep the case. They said I could order another one, as they said this hasn't been a wide spread issue so I might have just gotten one from a bad batch. So far the replacement one I got (at 25% off) has been fine going on a week. The defective one I had showed peeling within 2 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opentang

My Black Google Nexus 5 case peeled and flaked like crazy after just a few days. Called Google and a full refund was issued, no questions asked nor return of the old case.

Just got mine today and one of the corners had some weird brown glue on it. Tried to get it off and it started peeling. Called Google and they did the same for me. Refunded my money and I get to keep the case. Beyond impressed with their customer service...
1st February 2014, 06:15 AM   |  #13  
Chicago
Thanks Meter: 119

959 posts
Mine fine. Its been over a month. Wipe down every few days

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread