Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,645 Members 38,660 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Reinstall Nillkin Amazing 9H+

Tip us?

LeMagDJ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Reinstall Nillkin Amazing 9H+

Hi guys,

Yesterday I put the protector Nillkin Amazing 9H + but I was left a bit crooked and I wanted to know if any of you have removed and reinstalled this protector.
If any of you have achieved, please explain to me as.

Regards.

marcusxv3
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMagDJ View Post
Hi guys,

Yesterday I put the protector Nillkin Amazing 9H + but I was left a bit crooked and I wanted to know if any of you have removed and reinstalled this protector.
If any of you have achieved, please explain to me as.

Regards.
Well, first time I set it, I had a big hair bubble at the bottom right of the phone. There is another thread about this screen protector, I'm not sure exactly where tho. So I followed what one of the guys said there, u can carefully remove it, wipe the screen clean, wipe the glass screen protector with soapy water, and from there replace the screen protector. If its not perfectly aligned, u will get a hair bubble. I did it a few time before succeeding, but I'm definiltly happy with it now.

There seems to be no limit to how many times u can reapply it.

Hope I helped

LeMagDJ
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusxv3 View Post
Well, first time I set it, I had a big hair bubble at the bottom right of the phone. There is another thread about this screen protector, I'm not sure exactly where tho. So I followed what one of the guys said there, u can carefully remove it, wipe the screen clean, wipe the glass screen protector with soapy water, and from there replace the screen protector. If its not perfectly aligned, u will get a hair bubble. I did it a few time before succeeding, but I'm definiltly happy with it now.

There seems to be no limit to how many times u can reapply it.

Hope I helped
Thanks. When I have time I'll try and comment the result.