FORUMS

Quality leather pouch for Nexus 5?

780 posts
Thanks Meter: 291
 
By TECK, Axivo Developer on 10th November 2013, 12:08 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase a quality leather pouch for my N5. Something like the Krusell Luna model:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006VAMYWA/
I dislike the models that require pulling a tab to get your phone out of the pouch.

Any suggestions are appreciated, thank you.
 
 
10th November 2013, 06:38 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I am looking for the exact same thing.

Anything wrong with "Krusell Luna 4XL Premium Leather Pocket Pouch for Samsung Galaxy Note and Galaxy Note II and Other SmartPhones with 5.0 / 5.5 inch Screen - Black/Sand" that is preventing you from choosing this particular case?
Last edited by azio_m; 10th November 2013 at 06:44 PM.
10th November 2013, 09:36 PM |#3  
prawnguevara's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Fitbags

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
21st November 2013, 07:57 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
I am looking for pouch too.

Did anyone tried this pouches for nexus 5?
http://bugatti-mobilecases.de/index....le=211&pKat=61
21st November 2013, 08:07 AM |#5  
Member
Flag Jackson, GA
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gapipro

I am looking for pouch too.

Did anyone tried this pouches for nexus 5?
http://bugatti-mobilecases.de/index....le=211&pKat=61

I have a Bugatti case for my N4 and it's great. The N5 doesn't fit as well because it's a bit taller. I'll try and get some images up for you tomorrow.

I'd like to get another slim case as well. How fully Bugatti makes a pouch that's a little bigger.
The Following User Says Thank You to CaucasianAsian For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st November 2013, 08:13 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Ok, thank you.

I tried XL slimcase in store but N5 just floats in it because it's to large, but they didn't have any other version to try it out.
21st November 2013, 11:34 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I'd say the best quality ones will likely be handmade, from a site such as this: http://www.etsy.com/uk/search?q=nexu...ery&ship_to=GB

I've been really tempted to buy one of these, although some are quite costly. You could even ask one of the designers to make you a custom one!
21st November 2013, 11:57 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayzei

I'd say the best quality ones will likely be handmade, from a site such as this: http://www.etsy.com/uk/search?q=nexu...ery&ship_to=GB

I've been really tempted to buy one of these, although some are quite costly. You could even ask one of the designers to make you a custom one!

Have you tried this one... http://www.etsy.com/listing/16902511...earch_type=all

or do you have some reviews of it...then do share...it looks nice and different..but I have doubt over the case quality so needs to be sure before purchasing or going for it.....
21st November 2013, 02:25 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaucasianAsian

I have a Bugatti case for my N4 and it's great. The N5 doesn't fit as well because it's a bit taller. I'll try and get some images up for you tomorrow.

I'd like to get another slim case as well. How fully Bugatti makes a pouch that's a little bigger.

same here.. bugatti case XL perfect on n4 but not on n5..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG3584.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	227.8 KB
ID:	2406431   Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG3582.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	247.0 KB
ID:	2406438  
21st November 2013, 02:33 PM |#10  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 190
 
More
Etsy is a great place to find some.

I have my eyes on this one:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1679646...e-phone-sleeve

Bought this one for my GNex, fits ok my N5 for now:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1591...op_home_active

Also Bought and lost this one for my GNex (he made it to spec):
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/1105...leather-sleeve

Try the search.
https://www.etsy.com/ca/search?q=nex...ery&ship_to=US
22nd November 2013, 06:49 PM |#11  
Member
Flag Jackson, GA
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by subbywrc

same here.. bugatti case XL perfect on n4 but not on n5..

Thanks for posting these up for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to CaucasianAsian For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes