5,594,386 Members 34,688 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REVIEW][README] I-Blason Armor Box SUCKS

Tip us?

Pizza_Dox
Old
(Last edited by Pizza_Dox; 26th December 2013 at 08:43 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1748

DONATE TO ME
Wink [REVIEW][README] I-Blason Armor Box SUCKS

Hello guys, i just recived my I-Blason Armor Box about an Hour ago and its amazing!, Their havent been any reviews on it so far that are clear so i will make one now,

I wanna start of with features, now these are some ive added:
- Fully protected Nexus 5
- Sexy Look (if u choose it in green,xD)
- Screen Protector
- Sound is amplified and is not blocked when hand is placed on speaker
- Phone feels considerably safer
- Camera has no problems
- Port protectors, these are on the micro-usb and headphone ports!, stops dust gettin into it!

Now to problems i have with it:
- Screen protector is rubbish!, it however can be taken out, so im waiting for my Ilumi sheild screen protector to put it on my Nexus 5

Thats it, however the screen protector is a big down down as its really annoying, it also keeps grease on it like crazy!, also it floats off the screen a bit so sometimes when u tap u get this tap sound... and with that and the android tap sound, it gets annoying!

Price: Amazing!, 20$ for a armor case!!!

Here is a link to the case on Amazon: I-Blason Armor Box

Pics: (Haz no camera to take pics of phone in it,xD)

Video: (Thanks to Tech Scholar)

Wireless Charger: Yes

Veridict: If your getting this case, which i highly recommend!, get a seperate screen protector

Enjoy!

EDIT
I was happy with the case as everything was fine, recently i took it off as i decided to clean some dust that got stuck under the screen protector so after i did i also went ahead and wiped down the phone and luckily enough light caught the left area of my phone, i was almost in tears, i had my nexus 5 for 2 weeks without a case, not a single scuff/scratch, i bought a case to PROTECT my phone and what does it do? it scuffs it!, i am extremely disappointed in this case and im using my nexus 5 bare again, i know this might sound a bit extreme but im sending my nexus 5 back and getting the newer model as the newer ones come with bigger speaker holes and what not... so i might take the extreme precaution as this is a device im sticking with for a whole 1-2 years and i dont want this on my conscious, i have extreme ocd so this will kill me, :S
The Following User Says Thank You to Pizza_Dox For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dvdivx
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Have two since nothing else was out for it when I got them. The port protectors don't work against dust since they never really close. They are just a somewhat open flap. The red is more of a salmon color not actually red. The blue is baby blue. Should work for one fall. Included screen protector isn't great but does work. Headphones work but if they are a 90 degree plug it's not easy. I-Blason's shipping leaves a lot to be desired. One case was one day early the other case was 9 days late.
Tags
armor case, awesome, i-blason armor box, kepler, screen protector included