Any Ringke Fusion Alternative?

OP Momotani-Hitoshi

4th August 2014, 06:01 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 22

96 posts
I really like the feel and fit of the Ringke Fusion. Feels study and works well with screen protector since it doesn't bubble or push on the edge. However, I'm not so much a fan of the transparent backside. Plus the headphone jack is too small for non-slim plugs.

Are there any alternatives like the ringke fusion but without a transparent backside?
5th August 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 109

670 posts
The Spigen Ultra Hybrid is the most similar to that case. One option is that you get (or can print out) a custom back that you put on the inside of the case. This makes the back not transparent. However by default (without the cut out) it is transparent.
5th August 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 44

171 posts
More
Spigen and Rearth are rivals, they always do the same products, with same design, same price, for the same device

Example:
Ringke Fusion (Rearth) x SGP Ultra Hybrid (Spigen)
Ringke Slim (Rearth) x SGP Ultra Fit (Spigen)

so you can find something similar just searching the rival product on the other brand
In this case, SGP Ultra Hybrid have transparent backside too, so probably you wont like it. I think the best match to replace Ringke Fusion without transparent backside is the official google Bumper Case (U$30) or SGP Slim Armor (which is a bit different, but still good to use)
Last edited by Coruja747; 5th August 2014 at 06:52 PM.
5th August 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 22

96 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coruja747

Spigen and Rearth are rivals, they always do the same products, with same design, same price, for the same device

Example:
Ringke Fusion (Rearth) x SGP Ultra Hybrid (Spigen)
Ringke Slim (Rearth) x SGP Ultra Fit (Spigen)

so you can find something similar just searching the rival product on the other brand.
To replace the Ringke Fusion, I think the best match is the official google Bumper Case (U$30) or SGP Slim Armor (which is a bit different from Ringke Fusion, but still good to use)

I might give SGP Slim Armor a try. Looks bulkier than my Ringke fusion. Hope it doesn't push against my nillkin glass screen protector.
Last edited by Momotani-Hitoshi; 5th August 2014 at 06:54 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread