5,594,221 Members 44,737 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

SALE: SGP Ultra Hybrid Case

Tip us?

bradputt
Old
Thanks Meter 104
their shipping price is horrible.

the shipping to my country is even more than the price of the case even.

wyrman
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by refinition View Post
Going to pick one of these up, anyone have any information on the responsiveness of the power + volume buttons?
I purchased 2 of these. Sent them back as the clear back was scratched all to heck. Could hardly see thru them. Just a heads up bud.

tsunzilla
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Red face Uh

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyrman View Post
I purchased 2 of these. Sent them back as the clear back was scratched all to heck. Could hardly see thru them. Just a heads up bud.
There's actually two sticky protection films protecting the clear back during manufacturing and packaging that scratches easily... you're suppose to remove them.

There's one inside and one outside.
The Following User Says Thank You to tsunzilla For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FuMMoD
Old
(Last edited by FuMMoD; 24th December 2013 at 04:33 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1837

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyrman View Post
Lol, there's a note shipped with the case thats hard to miss. Did you read it? It states that there are 2 plastic protectors on the front and back of the plastic. The one on the inside is a bit harder to remove but ones you remove it it's perfect. Even on the Amazon reviews they mention to remove the plastic on the inside.

Like seriously it's very hard to miss. This is one of my spare ones straight out of the package.

If I helped you out please click the thanks button under my name. Thanks!

Holo White Accent Theme Zip For Cataclysm
Nexus 5 Cataclysm Help thread and Mirrors
The Following User Says Thank You to FuMMoD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]