Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,731 Members 50,700 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Searching for dual qi wireless charging pad

Tip us?
 
E15i
Old
#1  
E15i's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 402
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Netanya
Default Searching for dual qi wireless charging pad

First I thought to buy the Google one, but it just to small, and I need 2, for nexus 5 & 7, then I thought, why not to kill 2 rabbits, with 1 bullet, and buy a dual charger, the ZENS looks good, and big, so tablet not look out of place, any other recommendations?
" ... We can do nothing but to see the times go by in the path which God has chosen ... "
Galaxy Nexus "maguro" (GSM/HSPA+) by SAMSUNG
Nexus 7 "nakasig" (GSM/HSPA+) by ASUS
 
frigidazzi
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 77
Posts: 717
Join Date: Apr 2011
The energizer one? Out of stock on Amazon, but you can get it other places too


http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0041RRORA
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
 
E15i
Old
#3  
E15i's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 402
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Netanya
Quote:
Originally Posted by frigidazzi View Post
The energizer one? Out of stock on Amazon, but you can get it other places too


http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0041RRORA
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
Isn't it NOS (new old stock), and not produced anymore?
" ... We can do nothing but to see the times go by in the path which God has chosen ... "
Galaxy Nexus "maguro" (GSM/HSPA+) by SAMSUNG
Nexus 7 "nakasig" (GSM/HSPA+) by ASUS
 
frigidazzi
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 77
Posts: 717
Join Date: Apr 2011
Oh is it? I want aware. That could be why I haven't heard then mentioned lately. Mine works great

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
 
E15i
Old
#5  
E15i's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 402
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Netanya
Quote:
Originally Posted by frigidazzi View Post
Oh is it? I want aware. That could be why I haven't heard then mentioned lately. Mine works great

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
What devices, you use with it?
" ... We can do nothing but to see the times go by in the path which God has chosen ... "
Galaxy Nexus "maguro" (GSM/HSPA+) by SAMSUNG
Nexus 7 "nakasig" (GSM/HSPA+) by ASUS
 
frigidazzi
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 77
Posts: 717
Join Date: Apr 2011
Nexus 4, 5. And when my girlfriend is over she uses it on her n4 and n7 too

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
 
E15i
Old
#7  
E15i's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 402
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Netanya
Quote:
Originally Posted by frigidazzi View Post
Nexus 4, 5. And when my girlfriend is over she uses it on her n4 and n7 too

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
Could you take me a photo of nexus 5 & 7 charging at the same time on it? just curios of correct placement of the 7" tablet on it (dunno how good it looks on it, as other qi pad are small), how much Amps the Ac adapter outputs?
" ... We can do nothing but to see the times go by in the path which God has chosen ... "
Galaxy Nexus "maguro" (GSM/HSPA+) by SAMSUNG
Nexus 7 "nakasig" (GSM/HSPA+) by ASUS
 
frigidazzi
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 77
Posts: 717
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by E15i View Post
Could you take me a photo of nexus 5 & 7 charging at the same time on it? just curios of correct placement of the 7" tablet on it (dunno how good it looks on it, as other qi pad are small), how much Amps the Ac adapter outputs?
Sure. I'll grab it next time she's over. I don't know the amp the adapter puts out off hand, but both the qi slots charge around the same speed as my vu and the lg puck. I'll check after work.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
 
E15i
Old
#9  
E15i's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 402
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Netanya
Quote:
Originally Posted by frigidazzi View Post
Sure. I'll grab it next time she's over. I don't know the amp the adapter puts out off hand, but both the qi slots charge around the same speed as my vu and the lg puck. I'll check after work.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
No problem charging nexus 7 & another smartphone? also, what dimensions the pad has? in ordered to get charge, do you need to place the tablet over the edge of the device?
" ... We can do nothing but to see the times go by in the path which God has chosen ... "
Galaxy Nexus "maguro" (GSM/HSPA+) by SAMSUNG
Nexus 7 "nakasig" (GSM/HSPA+) by ASUS
 
E15i
Old
#10  
E15i's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 402
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Netanya
Any updates?
" ... We can do nothing but to see the times go by in the path which God has chosen ... "
Galaxy Nexus "maguro" (GSM/HSPA+) by SAMSUNG
Nexus 7 "nakasig" (GSM/HSPA+) by ASUS

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Change the Alarm Icon in the Status Bar with Xposed

It’s hard to find a more hated object than your alarm clock. They wake us up nearly … more

Return to Outer Space Outer Space with Ship Up Game

Since the release of Flappy Birds, we’ve had the “fortune” to see … more

Device Review: OnePlus One

Seemingly every day, there are a bunch of new devices being released. Some are budget devices and some are … more

Browse the Internet with the Innovative Atlas Web Browser

For the most part, Chrome, Firefox, and Dolphin Browser have no real rivals among … more