Slim Bumper Similar to iPhone 4/4s

Search This thread

vinvam

Aug 13, 2011
Bay Area, CA
Has anyone found a slim bumper similar to the iPhone 4 for the nexus 5? I'm looking for something that can cover the edges and overlap slightly on the front and back. The front and back otherwise would be exposed. Aluminum, tpu, poly carbonate would work.

Something like this maybe:
al13_ultra_thin_aerospace_aluminum_iphone_bumper_1.jpg

Thanks!

Reactions: DiamondBond
Sep 6, 2012
Melbourne
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Silver-Luxury-Metal-Aluminum-Bumper-Frame-Hard-Case-Cover-For-LG-Google-Nexus-5-/310978381624?pt=AU_MobilePhoneAccessories&hash=item4867c18738&_uhb=1

I used this one in colbalt blue. It's a little raised on the front, not at the back since the Nexus 5 itself is curved. Overall, it offers good protection and does feel slim. However, it doesn't play well with my tempered glass screen protector or my dbrand bumper skins. If you have a back skin the bumper will still fit fine.

vinvam

Aug 13, 2011
Bay Area, CA
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Silver-Luxury-Metal-Aluminum-Bumper-Frame-Hard-Case-Cover-For-LG-Google-Nexus-5-/310978381624?pt=AU_MobilePhoneAccessories&hash=item4867c18738&_uhb=1

I used this one in colbalt blue. It's a little raised on the front, not at the back since the Nexus 5 itself is curved. Overall, it offers good protection and does feel slim. However, it doesn't play well with my tempered glass screen protector or my dbrand bumper skins. If you have a back skin the bumper will still fit fine.

That ones pretty nice -- just don't like the joint thing on corner.

I was planning on doing normal screen protector, bumper around the edges, and a skin on the back.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone found a slim bumper similar to the iPhone 4 for the nexus 5? I'm looking for something that can cover the edges and overlap slightly on the front and back. The front and back otherwise would be exposed. Aluminum, tpu, poly carbonate would work.

Something like this maybe:
    al13_ultra_thin_aerospace_aluminum_iphone_bumper_1.jpg

Thanks!