XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Spigen Slim Armor vs Supcase vs Tech21 My Opinion

Tip us?

PsychDrummer
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by kong View Post
After many more days of usage, I finally understand what @PsychDrummer means.

In summary, the Supcase attracts a lot more dust than the Tech21. Especially on the screen edges and speaker holes. I had to use a brush to clean it out every other day.

I'm not sure why, but I couldn't stand using the Supcase more than a few days, then I had to switch back to the Tech21. It just feels right for me over those two cases
I'm glad you got what I meant. The dust on the very edge of the screen is the most annoying for me, and it's very difficult to clean. It's so strange too since my Slim Armor case covers it up so I have no idea how it gets in there. So with the Tech21 case it doesn't seem to happen?
The Following User Says Thank You to PsychDrummer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kong
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 765
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDrummer View Post
I'm glad you got what I meant. The dust on the very edge of the screen is the most annoying for me, and it's very difficult to clean. It's so strange too since my Slim Armor case covers it up so I have no idea how it gets in there. So with the Tech21 case it doesn't seem to happen?
Just took the Tech21 off yesterday to clean up the phone and found that it did collect some dust, but a lot less than the Supcase so I guess it should also collect less dust than the Spigen Slim Armor
The Following User Says Thank You to kong For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
accessory, case, nexus 5, review