Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 37,737 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

THE thinnest minimalistic Nexus 5 case Hands Down!!

Tip us?

abdel12345
Old
Thanks Meter 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmBACON View Post
Nope, they haven't come in yet. Maybe next week, I don't know. Ordered on Jan 2nd.
OK cool. This review looks good but I wanted to see the other colors as well I think I'll just go ahead and order.

Sent from my white LG Nexus 5
Devices: Nexus 10 and Verizon LG G2

_MetalHead_
Old
Thanks Meter 2,063
Just got mine in after waiting forever for it to get here from China.... and it's defective, of course. It's all warped by the volume rocker and looks like crap. This is a VERY cheaply made case. Even if it wasn't warped I'd probably never use it. It is super thin, which is nice, but it is among the lowest quality cases I've ever bought. Just a cheap, flimsy, POS.
\m/(-_-)\m/
The Following User Says Thank You to _MetalHead_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abdel12345
Old
Thanks Meter 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MetalHead_ View Post
Just got mine in after waiting forever for it to get here from China.... and it's defective, of course. It's all warped by the volume rocker and looks like crap. This is a VERY cheaply made case. Even if it wasn't warped I'd probably never use it. It is super thin, which is nice, but it is among the lowest quality cases I've ever bought. Just a cheap, flimsy, POS.
Wow I'm glad I didn't make the impulse buy then. Thanks for that. At least you didn't lose much but I know how you feel waiting for something and finding out it sucks and can't be used.

Sent from my white LG Nexus 5
Devices: Nexus 10 and Verizon LG G2

mmmmBACON
Old
Thanks Meter 957
I'm going to skip my review of these cases and just go directly to my opinion of them....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mmmmBACON For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kong
Old
Thanks Meter 810
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmBACON View Post
I'm going to skip my review of these cases and just go directly to my opinion of them....
Lol.

EddyOS
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,044
Got the clear one coming at some point in the next week or so, not expecting much but for not much over 1 it was worth a punt
Google Nexus 5 D821 (Black) 32GB
ROM: Android 4.4.4 (KTU84P) | Bootloader: HHZ11K | Recovery: Stock | Radio: 2.0.50.1.16 | Kernel: Stock

OnePlus One A0001 (Sandstone Grey) 64GB *** AWAITING DELIVERY ***
ROM: CyanogenMod 11S (XNPH33R) | Bootloader: Stock | Recovery: Stock | Radio: Stock | Kernel: Stock

If you have a question, great - but DO NOT PM ME WITH IT!!! | [GUIDE] Return your EU M8 to 100% Stock (S-OFF Required) | [GUIDE] Return your OPO to 100% Stock
Tags
nexus 5 case, thin