5,599,190 Members 35,370 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Trident Case for Nexus 5

Tip us?
 
ItsAiden
Old
#41  
ItsAiden's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 14
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister99403 View Post
They said on Facebook they will only be doing the aegis
This makes me extremely sad, because I loved the Kraken AMS for my previous phone. Generally, I'm careful with my devices, but every so often, I need rugged protection. That kickstand was nice, too. May get the Ballistic case, or hold out for another kickstand-havin' rugged case. Until then, I'll keep it in the Spigen UH.
 
wardawgmalvicious
Old
#42  
wardawgmalvicious's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 234
Join Date: Feb 2014

 
DONATE TO ME
So the trident case comes with a screen protector. I seen through the thread that it does not come applied, so I'm assuming that it is not integrated with the case and instead a separate thing?

-wardawgmalvicious
Rooted N5/N7 2nd Gen
MultiROM TWRP
Franco Kernel
Stock 4.4.2 infused with GB
Ubuntu Touch r226
-Sent using Tapatalk
 
t1.8matt
Old
#43  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 388
Posts: 1,711
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pittsburgh, PA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardawgmalvicious View Post
So the trident case comes with a screen protector. I seen through the thread that it does not come applied, so I'm assuming that it is not integrated with the case and instead a separate thing?

-wardawgmalvicious
Rooted N5/N7 2nd Gen
MultiROM TWRP
Franco Kernel
Stock 4.4.2 infused with GB
Ubuntu Touch r226
-Sent using Tapatalk
Yeah its separate. Its actually better than the protectors I got from T-Mobile.
Google Nexus 5

Moto X DE

Nexus 7 1G
 
wardawgmalvicious
Old
#44  
wardawgmalvicious's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 234
Join Date: Feb 2014

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1.8matt View Post
Yeah its separate. Its actually better than the protectors I got from T-Mobile.
Ok sounds good, thanks for the reply!

-wardawgmalvicious
Rooted N5/N7 2nd Gen
MultiROM TWRP
Franco Kernel
Stock 4.4.2 infused with GB
Ubuntu Touch r226
-Sent using Tapatalk
 
nb31b
Old
#45  
nb31b's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 77
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAiden View Post
This makes me extremely sad, because I loved the Kraken AMS for my previous phone. Generally, I'm careful with my devices, but every so often, I need rugged protection. That kickstand was nice, too. May get the Ballistic case, or hold out for another kickstand-havin' rugged case. Until then, I'll keep it in the Spigen UH.
Something like this? http://www.seidioonline.com/lg-googl...k3lgn5k-bk.htm

Just sold my Xperia Z1 on eBay and going to pick up a Nexus 5, thanks for all the reviews on the Aegis!! I'll probably pick it up once I get the Nexus.
 
nbell13
Old
#46  
nbell13's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 177
Posts: 776
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by enriquelabrada View Post
Weird mine was like yours, and the boxes shipped in perfect condition for me. I had a theory it was intentional so the hard part could be removed easily along with the case altogether.
Mine didn't seal at the top either, until I realized that some of the inner part of the case on the side with the volume rockers and the area around the camera were partially stuck under the plastic.. Use a fingernail to pry them out and it fits perfectly

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Google Nexus 5
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes