5,594,564 Members 32,637 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Very unique and cool cases here. Any experiences?

Tip us?
 
floepie
Old
#1  
floepie's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 299
Posts: 1,595
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Amsterdam
Default Very unique and cool cases here. Any experiences?

I came across this site from a cursory Google search on N5 cases found here. http://www.zoarah.com/other-case/nexus-5/

They look to be a Korean firm, so obviously no overnight shipping, but I'm very curious if anyone has any experiences.
XDA needs a "2nd Post Wiki" automatically generated in each thread. Such a thread wiki has proven effective on other sites to cut down on useless thread clutter and questions which have been answered repeatedly. The idea is simple. A community-editable wiki is inserted immediately beneath the OP to address current issues relating to the topic. Most OP/devs don't have the time to continually update their OP to address ongoing issues. Let's let the community do that for them!
The Following User Says Thank You to floepie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kpjimmy
Old
#2  
kpjimmy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 950
Posts: 4,481
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by floepie View Post
I came across this site from a cursory Google search on N5 cases found here. http://www.zoarah.com/other-case/nexus-5/

They look to be a Korean firm, so obviously no overnight shipping, but I'm very curious if anyone has any experiences.
The Jellyskin looks nice. I have ordered stuff from Korea in the past and it takes an average of 3 weeks (no holidays in the middle) to have stuff delivered. It's way worse than China lol.

But if it fits and protects the phone, I say get it! I'll keep this in my back pocket if I want another case lol.
gplus.to/kpjimmy <---Add me to G+!
http://mycolorscreen.com/kpjimmy/<---My colorscreen images
 
floepie
Old
(Last edited by floepie; 14th January 2014 at 11:22 PM.)
#3  
floepie's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 299
Posts: 1,595
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Amsterdam
That Dual Guardian Run case looks incredibly sweet. Finally a somewhat sporty and sleek colorful case. Everything has looked so boring so far. This really appeals to me. Maybe I'll pull the trigger on the navy.

This site features a lot of Korean cases as well, including the Dual Guardian. http://www.casefanatic.com/lg/nexus-5/

The only thing is is that it looks so wide compared to the model's fingers. I can only hope she's Asain.
XDA needs a "2nd Post Wiki" automatically generated in each thread. Such a thread wiki has proven effective on other sites to cut down on useless thread clutter and questions which have been answered repeatedly. The idea is simple. A community-editable wiki is inserted immediately beneath the OP to address current issues relating to the topic. Most OP/devs don't have the time to continually update their OP to address ongoing issues. Let's let the community do that for them!
The Following User Says Thank You to floepie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kpjimmy
Old
#4  
kpjimmy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 950
Posts: 4,481
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by floepie View Post
That Dual Guardian Run case looks incredibly sweet. Finally a somewhat sporty and sleek colorful case. Everything has looked so boring so far. This really appeals to me. Maybe I'll pull the trigger on the navy.

This site features a lot of Korean cases as well, including the Dual Guardian. http://www.casefanatic.com/lg/nexus-5/

The only thing is is that it looks so wide compared to the model's fingers. I can only hope she's Asain.
That case looks WIDE lol. I wouldn't do it! (DO IT)

I may get the Kommandant in silver, but it's expensive! Oh and use code facebook for 5% off
gplus.to/kpjimmy <---Add me to G+!
http://mycolorscreen.com/kpjimmy/<---My colorscreen images
 
jtwlbz
Old
#5  
jtwlbz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 210
Posts: 1,275
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Earth
Korean cases are good...but need to see real pictures with the nexus 5..
 
con4n007
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 40
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtwlbz View Post
Korean cases are good...but need to see real pictures with the nexus 5..
but they are overprice
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...