FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Vertical Stand MILO?

62 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By ReivITA, Member on 2nd March 2014, 02:49 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello, sorry for my bad English: (

I wanted to buy this Vertical Stand http://www.amazon.it/Bluelounge-MO-B...&keywords=milo for use with my Nexus 5 ... But I'm not sure, I'm afraid that ruins the rear wheel of my Nexus 5 ... They are micro-suction cups. You know you help me? Thank you!
 
 
3rd March 2014, 12:00 PM |#2  
ReivITA's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Vicenza
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
UPDATE
3rd March 2014, 01:07 PM |#3  
AlderCass's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
I'd say the Nexus cut-out on the back might interfere with the suction since the cutout would overlap with the edges of the suction area and create gaps.
3rd March 2014, 04:18 PM |#4  
ReivITA's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Vicenza
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlderCass

I'd say the Nexus cut-out on the back might interfere with the suction since the cutout would overlap with the edges of the suction area and create gaps.

Eeeeeemh what? O.o
3rd March 2014, 04:55 PM |#5  
roshga's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 514
 
More
I have that stand. Works kinda well with naked Nexus, but with my Diztronic case it does not work.. Also, you need to clean the micro suction part with tape every few days cause dust reduce the stickiness. Overall it's a great looking stand on my desk. Not a great Nexus stand.

Sent from my Nexus 5
3rd March 2014, 08:23 PM |#6  
ReivITA's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Vicenza
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roshga

I have that stand. Works kinda well with naked Nexus, but with my Diztronic case it does not work.. Also, you need to clean the micro suction part with tape every few days cause dust reduce the stickiness. Overall it's a great looking stand on my desk. Not a great Nexus stand.

Sent from my Nexus 5

So do not ruin the Nexus 5?
4th March 2014, 08:34 PM |#7  
roshga's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 514
 
More
Nope, but again, most cases won't stick to the stand.

Sent from my Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to roshga For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2014, 09:17 PM |#8  
ReivITA's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Vicenza
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roshga

Nope, but again, most cases won't stick to the stand.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes