Default CHOETECH Qi Wireless Charging Pad 3-Coils Review + Pics

Build Quality/Design

Looking at it; it has a very nice look to it. It has a 2 tone design with a soft matte black and a trim/ring of chrome that goes around the circumference. The soft matte rubber has ample grip so your phone doesn't easily slide off the charging pad. Only one LED indicator at a corner that lights up blue to indicate that charging has begun on your device. The LED is at a good brightness; not to bright but can easily be seen even in bright light.

The size/footprint is perfect in my opinion. Its about the size of a deck of cards. So the charging pad has ample space to balance on phone on top it feels like it won't slide off but smaller than other "full size" charging pads.

Performance/Testing

I could write down the numbers but lets just say it charged my Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 as fast as my other charging pads.

It doesn't come with a usb plug so you will have to provide your own to hook up with the micro usb cable thats included. I used different wall plugs and they all seem to work just fine.

It's recommended to use a 1.5 to 2 amp wall plug. I opted for a 2 amp plug and its been working fine.

Conclusion

This is a great little compact Qi charger that won't take that much space that works just as well as bigger "full size" Qi charging pads. Wish it came with a wall plug but can use the one that came with your phone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050096.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	250.0 KB
ID:	2806153   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050097.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	261.6 KB
ID:	2806154   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1050098.jpg
Views:	185