Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,775 Members 40,814 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

XtremeGuard Spartan Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Tip us?

GoKings
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpjimmy View Post
Just used Mega90off2 and works! You need to add two items in the cart. I put in a dry install screen protector 5.99 and the spartan for 49.99. With 90% off, the order came to 5.60 shipped. For a screen protector AND tempered glass protector. Even if the tempered glass sucks like most do, I have a screen protector as back up lol.
That's a great deal. I just got a tempered glass protector from them and it's great. With this discount I ordered the carbon back protector and the 6' USB charging cable. Not bad for $3.00!. I wanted to get more tempered glass protectors but they are out of stock.
The Following User Says Thank You to GoKings For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kpjimmy
Old
Thanks Meter 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoKings View Post
That's a great deal. I just got a tempered glass protector from them and it's great. With this discount I ordered the carbon back protector and the 6' USB charging cable. Not bad for $3.00!. I wanted to get more tempered glass protectors but they are out of stock.
Aw man that sucks! I just tried the link and saw it was now out of stock as well (tempered glass for N5). Glad I jumped on it! LOL
gplus.to/kpjimmy <---Add me to G+!
http://mycolorscreen.com/kpjimmy/<---My colorscreen images

kellybrf
Old
Thanks Meter 116
installed mine today, I really like the feel. there are spiderwebs in the usual spot by the led but I'm hoping that a binder clip overnight will take care of it