[ROM] [AOSP] [UBERTC] [5.1.1.r6] [LAYERS] AxxionPop - The revolution has arrived!

Search This thread

siracuervo

Feb 14, 2014
Buenos Aires
banner.png

thump_9409989about.png

Welcome to AxxionPop! While it's been a tough few months developing, we finally managed to release! The two main people working on this are @Siracuervo and @ThatKawaiiGuy (who are both school students), they've both worked their butts off on this, busy with school and their own lives, so we appreciate any sort of positive feedback on the rom. Since we are students and too young to work at any jobs, any sort of donation is appreciated and you can donate through PayPal to AxxionKat@gmail.com.

For those who are late to this Axxion party, we released around May last year in Kitkat with the title AxxionKat, we were still beginners in Android development, but this time we're releasing with a few original features such as legacy menu navbar customizations, power menu positions and floating window ported from kitkat with some enhancements and fixes. Very nice work from @Siracuervo.

thump_9409992team.png

Sira Cuervo (me) - Cofounder, core developer and maintainer for hammerhead
Ivan Martinez (@ThatKawaiiGuy) Cofounder, developer, themer
Art Cotto (@artcotto) Graphic designer, themer
Nat Stragerweather (@StrangerWeather) Developer

thump_9410021features.png

Built with latest UberTc 4.9 by @CI3Kener
RRO Layers support
Screenrecord
App ops
Silent Mode
Customizable Power Menu
Slim's Navigation Bar customization with some Axxion tweaks (Free customizable dimensions, legacy menu customization by me @siracuervo)
Doze implemented as active display
Volume Rocker Wake and Music controls
Floating Window enhanced for multitasking with tinted titlebar and more Axxion Tweaks! (Available to launch via navbar, recents or headsup)

DocumentsUI as native file manager
Eleven music player with visualizer
Kernel Adiutor built in
Quick unlock
Expanded volume panel
StatusBar Clock and date customizations (including left clock, seconds and font styles)
Custom NavRing targets
Double tap to sleep on statusbar
Advanced IME features
Improved AOSP Keyboard
Quick access to clock and calendar via their respective buttons in notification header
Quick Pulldown
Bottom edges custom lockscreen shortcuts
Slim lockscreen shortcuts (the ones on the middle of the keyguard)
Headsup customizations (pd: to launch in floating mode, longpress and release!)
Expanded desktop
Development shortcut in recent app screen
Customizable AOSP Recents
Slim Recents
OmniSwitch

All what had a holo ui rest, is gone, all materialized.
Option to show a power menu button in expanded header (where weather goes)
Highly customizable battery styles
Speed system up
Complete QS customization

Navbar left on landscape for left-handed like me @siracuervo :p
App info button in notification longpress
Advanced reboot (including soft-reboot)
Battery saver and screen pinning improvements....
And many more! Just test it out!

thump_9410061download.png

v1.0

Gapps: Use any 5.1 gapps out there, any should work, personally I used http://xdaforums.com/slimroms/general/gapps-official-slim-gapps-trds-slimkat-t2792842SlimLP Gapps by @dankoman

SuperSU
Thread is being made... ROM is being uploaded!​
[/CENTER]

XDA:DevDB Information
AxxionPop, ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
siracuervo, ThatKawaiiGuy, artcotto
Source Code: http://www.github.com/Axxion-Team

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Beta Version: v1.0
Beta Release Date: 2015-07-06

Created 2015-07-06
Last Updated 2015-07-08

Last edited:

pringled

Aug 10, 2014
Can't wait to try this!

EDIT: The Hammerhead entry on BuildBasket is empty, is that because the ROM is in the midst of being uploaded still, or... ?

Last edited:

pringled

Aug 10, 2014
Can't wait! The feature list looks awesome. This is only the second lollipop, let alone 5.1.x, ROM I've come across with floating window support. Thanks in advance!

pringled

Aug 10, 2014
Unless this ROM's compression game is as on-point as it gets methinks there was an error in the upload process.

pringled

Aug 10, 2014
Works like a charm so far, stellar job. I hate it when people are harping about a lack of the feature they want the second a ROM is out the gate, so I'll preface this by saying it's a suggestion, not a complaint or really even a request... but have you given any thought towards including PIE controls somewhere down the line? This is already a feature-rich ROM in general, and has an amazing number of features for the first build of one, so I don't mean to focus on the one thing it doesn't have, and the fact that I can just use LMT in it's absence makes me feel ridiculous for even positing the question, but I must know! :)

madsurgeon

Jan 30, 2013
Holy hell, crazy to see this ROM back up and running. I remember it from the good old' LG Optimus G days. Nice to see @ThatKawaiiGuy active, too. Gonna have to give this a shot sometime soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hi,

First off, kudos! Very well done indeed. Smooth integration with all features and not in the least laggy. I'm extremely satisfied and grateful for your hard work.

If i may, a couple of suggestions, not complaints:
1. AOSP keyboard swipe will not work unless the gapps that is flashed alongside contains the necessary lib, i flashed open gapps, pico so i added it in manually.

2. The APN list might benefit from an update.

Once again, thank you very much, for sharing your work with us. Cheers!

Reactions: siracuervo

siracuervo

Feb 14, 2014
Buenos Aires
Hi,

First off, kudos! Very well done indeed. Smooth integration with all features and not in the least laggy. I'm extremely satisfied and grateful for your hard work.

If i may, a couple of suggestions, not complaints:
1. AOSP keyboard swipe will not work unless the gapps that is flashed alongside contains the necessary lib, i flashed open gapps, pico so i added it in manually.

2. The APN list might benefit from an update.

Once again, thank you very much, for sharing your work with us. Cheers!
1. Weird, I personally did it, it is supposed to bring libjniime pre-built. I'll check it.
2. Why not!

Reactions: jnip and madsurgeon

siracuervo

Feb 14, 2014
Buenos Aires
Works like a charm so far, stellar job. I hate it when people are harping about a lack of the feature they want the second a ROM is out the gate, so I'll preface this by saying it's a suggestion, not a complaint or really even a request... but have you given any thought towards including PIE controls somewhere down the line? This is already a feature-rich ROM in general, and has an amazing number of features for the first build of one, so I don't mean to focus on the one thing it doesn't have, and the fact that I can just use LMT in it's absence makes me feel ridiculous for even positing the question, but I must know! :)
We made a poll in our community and we won't add pie for now, cause we think we have enough in navigation aspect.

Reactions: devilsadidas

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner.png

thump_9409989about.png

Welcome to AxxionPop! While it's been a tough few months developing, we finally managed to release! The two main people working on this are @Siracuervo and @ThatKawaiiGuy (who are both school students), they've both worked their butts off on this, busy with school and their own lives, so we appreciate any sort of positive feedback on the rom. Since we are students and too young to work at any jobs, any sort of donation is appreciated and you can donate through PayPal to AxxionKat@gmail.com.

For those who are late to this Axxion party, we released around May last year in Kitkat with the title AxxionKat, we were still beginners in Android development, but this time we're releasing with a few original features such as legacy menu navbar customizations, power menu positions and floating window ported from kitkat with some enhancements and fixes. Very nice work from @Siracuervo.

thump_9409992team.png

Sira Cuervo (me) - Cofounder, core developer and maintainer for hammerhead
    Ivan Martinez (@ThatKawaiiGuy) Cofounder, developer, themer
    Art Cotto (@artcotto) Graphic designer, themer
    Nat Stragerweather (@StrangerWeather) Developer

thump_9410021features.png

Built with latest UberTc 4.9 by @CI3Kener
    RRO Layers support
    Screenrecord
    App ops
    Silent Mode
    Customizable Power Menu
    Slim's Navigation Bar customization with some Axxion tweaks (Free customizable dimensions, legacy menu customization by me @siracuervo)
    Doze implemented as active display
    Volume Rocker Wake and Music controls
    Floating Window enhanced for multitasking with tinted titlebar and more Axxion Tweaks! (Available to launch via navbar, recents or headsup)

DocumentsUI as native file manager
    Eleven music player with visualizer
    Kernel Adiutor built in
    Quick unlock
    Expanded volume panel
    StatusBar Clock and date customizations (including left clock, seconds and font styles)
    Custom NavRing targets
    Double tap to sleep on statusbar
    Advanced IME features
    Improved AOSP Keyboard
    Quick access to clock and calendar via their respective buttons in notification header
    Quick Pulldown
    Bottom edges custom lockscreen shortcuts
    Slim lockscreen shortcuts (the ones on the middle of the keyguard)
    Headsup customizations (pd: to launch in floating mode, longpress and release!)
    Expanded desktop
    Development shortcut in recent app screen
    Customizable AOSP Recents
    Slim Recents
    OmniSwitch

All what had a holo ui rest, is gone, all materialized.
    Option to show a power menu button in expanded header (where weather goes)
    Highly customizable battery styles
    Speed system up
    Complete QS customization

Navbar left on landscape for left-handed like me @siracuervo :p
    App info button in notification longpress
    Advanced reboot (including soft-reboot)
    Battery saver and screen pinning improvements....
    And many more! Just test it out!

thump_9410061download.png

v1.0

Gapps: Use any 5.1 gapps out there, any should work, personally I used http://xdaforums.com/slimroms/general/gapps-official-slim-gapps-trds-slimkat-t2792842SlimLP Gapps by @dankoman

SuperSU
    Thread is being made... ROM is being uploaded!​
    [/CENTER]

XDA:DevDB Information
    AxxionPop, ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
    siracuervo, ThatKawaiiGuy, artcotto
    Source Code: http://www.github.com/Axxion-Team

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: v1.0
    Beta Release Date: 2015-07-06

Created 2015-07-06
    Last Updated 2015-07-08
    AxxionPop v1.0.r2 is out
    https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs...xionPop-5.1.1-v1.0.r2-hammerhead-OFFICIAL.zip
    Changelog:
    - Fix gapps play services force closes
    - Fix Google Now Launcher not showing as option for default home
    - Add settings icons support for RRO Layers

- New Axxion bootanimation

PD: Remember to use the tabs of DevDB, like feature request and review :D
    Hey guys, gapps and Google now launcher bugs have been fixed! New build is coming in some minutes
    Reserved

Changelog:
    - v1.0.
    Initial release
    - v1.0.r2
    Fixed google now launcher, and gapps fc issues
    New bootanimation
    Layers support for dashboard icons
    Holy hell, crazy to see this ROM back up and running. I remember it from the good old' LG Optimus G days. Nice to see @ThatKawaiiGuy active, too. Gonna have to give this a shot sometime soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk