FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[KERNEL][AOSP] 3.4.94 | NINexus-5-Halo61 | FULL -o3 Linaro 4.10

3,483 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,529

By NineInchNails, R.I.P. - We'll see you around, bud... on 23rd March 2014, 01:40 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th December 2014, 02:42 AM |#271  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 1,137

More
Sad news indeed. Matt will be missed around here, G+, and the other sites we knew him on.

Sent from my "Up All Night Sleep All Day" Nexus 5!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mpgrimm2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

31st December 2014, 12:15 AM |#272  
Flag Des Moines
Thanks Meter: 992

More
RIP homie... We got close over the past few years. I'm gonna miss the heart to heart conversations...
The Following User Says Thank You to gunfromsako For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2015, 06:43 PM |#273  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
MAtt Svihel - NineInchNails
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastin1015

Let us all have a moment of silence for our friend we have lost today. Matt Svihel which most of you know as NineInchNails. We've lost a good man today. For any of you wondering who I am. I am the co-founder of Team Hydra which NIN was my fellow co-founder. He was a very good friend of mine and hearing of his passing saddens me greatly. He will be sorely missed.

To All: I am Matthews Dad, AJ or Allen James Svihel...... I would like to thank all of you for your comments and condolences. Matt passed away Dec 17, 9:22 am of undetermined cause at this time. He had been complaining of Severe stomach pain for several days and was sent home from work. I cant even begin to express my emotions or feelings of the loss of my only son. Always a kind heart, at 32 years of age his life was just beginning. I KNOW the Android Development Community filled his time greatly and he loved it. Funny thing is, Im quite sure I helped push him along as I originally flashed custom roms to my old HTC HERO. Matt quickly outpaced me and became so knowledgeable . Please keep him in our hearts and prayers.... you may contact me at aj9999@gmail.com

I
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aj32541 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th January 2015, 12:18 AM |#274  
Flag RiveSud Montréal
Thanks Meter: 111

Donate to Me
More
Just stumbled on this thread by "accident" and thought we were talking a band member of NIN but read that's it's the dev Matthew... Never heard of him or used his work or have any links whatsoever with him but I want to pay my respect to the human being Matthew (I think his name is if I'm mistaken sorry) and his family must be real hard on his family specially and his friends, be strong guys and to all the others reading this well enjoy life to the fullest, life is unfair sometimes 32 is way too young to die Sad R.I.P to a stranger for me. René from Quebec
The Following User Says Thank You to rener78 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th January 2015, 02:25 AM |#275  
Flag Stevensville, MT
Thanks Meter: 45

More
I know that I am way behind on this, I am sorry to hear about Matthew, great dev.

RIP
The Following User Says Thank You to mrmidnight For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread