Google Drive mirror
I'm not responsable for data loss or any damage to your phone if you're using my kernel. You flash this at your own risk. Always make a backup!
(You need SuperSU 2.50 for this kernel to work!)
- new name: almost-stock, since it's... almost stock, but not really.
- built on the base of latest Android 6.0 release, merged with franciscofranco's L kernel and CM/CAF12.1
- built with -mcpu=cortex-a15 for enabling maximum performance with our Krait CPU.
- reduced wireless wakelocks
- underclocked GPU idle (GPU min/max 20/450MHz)
- default CPU governor: CAF interactive, updated from CM/CAF12.1 branch.
- built with cpu-boost driver to handle touchboost, default touchboost is set to 500ms and 1.2GHz
- Motorola memory patches for ARM
- default hotplug: MPDecision with updated rq_stats from CM.
- I/O default schedueler: row
- the famous I2C @ 19.2MHz, plus some other chips dropped at 19.2MHz and voltages lowered for internal components (Cl3Kener)
- compilled with Linaro GCC (5.2.0) - arter's own build.
- removed useless debug
- workqueue udates from linux 3.7, power saving workqueues set on by default
- selinux enforced (You need SuperSU 2.50 for this to work!)
- partialsuspend enabled
- various updates and fixes for net, mmc, thermal, selinux, block, cpufreq, sched, rcu, block
- I probably forgot something
Christopher83 for Linaro GCC binaries, tutorials on how to compile Linaro, his Linaro binaries and tutorials
other people who work on Linux kernel.
arter97 for his GCC 5.2.0
Kernels from where I cherry-pick: Chaos/Hybrid - neobuddy89, Uber - Cl3Kener
Other guys from where I might cherry pick in the future.
The attached images are from the KK version.
Oh, and if you want to build this for yourself, check this out!
[KERNEL] [6.0] almost-stock (aka ex big-bum), Kernel for the Google Nexus 5
Source Code: https://github.com/StefanescuCristian/hammerhead
Kernel Special Features: GCC5
Status: No Longer Updated
Current Stable Version: 2
Stable Release Date: 2015-11-01
Last Updated 2015-11-01