*** Disclamer 1. You are installing this at your own risk 2. I am not responsible to brick ur device or like something damaged device. 3. This kernel is for Nexus 5, never ever ever install on other devices.(Well it's ur choice but i don't know what will happen next!) 4. This kernel is for CM-Based ROM(Non-Caf, I'm not sure whether boot in AOSP.)--Normal branch cm-12.1
I have a 2 projects called KangDroid-Project(ROM) and this one: KangDroid-Kernel. And this is a KangDroid-Kernel.
This is ONLY AIM for Nexus 5 CyanogenMod 12 kernel, based on cm-12.1 branch(non-caf) and this kernel uses "Aroma" scripts for installing kernel. So it is highly customizable, user-friendly kernel.
* Must based on CM.
* init.d support
* basic knowledge of flashing stuff
* Based on CyanogenMod 12.1 Source(Not caf, just cm-12.1 branch)
* Linux 3.4.107
* Support Multirom(That means Kexec-HardBoot)
* toolchain: use Self-Built Linaro 6.0.0
* Using Intelliplug as a default CPU Hotplug(MP-Decisions are disabled)
* Lots of Governor, Configurable in Installer: (Intelliactive, abyssplugV2, adaptive, badass, dancedance, darkness, hyper, intellidemand, intellimm, lazy, lionhearted, nightmare, ondemandplus, optimal, pegasus, slim, smartmax, smartmax_eps, uberdemand, wheatley, etc..)
* Lots of I/O Schedulers(BFQ, CFQ, deadline, fifo, fiops, no-op, row, sio, tripndroid, vr, zen)
* Random from 3.14
* Use intelli-thermalV2 for Thermal control.
* Faux Sound Control
* Voltage Control
* Configurable Fast Charge
* Configurable Fsync
* Configurable Sweep 2 sleep
* Configurable Sweep2Wake, DoubleTab2Wake(And it's vibration and timeout, PowerButton Support, gestures too!!)
* CPU OVERCLOCKING(USE AT OWN RISK)
* Configurable exFAT Support
* Aroma: Full translation for Korean(Yes I did cuz I'm Korean, don't say that do some translation for other language)
* And alot!
Download is available at second thread, below this thread.
How to flash:
Flash as normal as other kernel:
1. Download and save wherever to sdcard.
2. goto recovery(I'm using TWRP/Multirom) and goto directory that u saved kernel.
3. flash, follow instructions and reboot and done.
Use this thread to report bug/suggest functions or use my Project Facebook
note that tag is based on github, not xda.
@major91 @arter97 @GwonHyeok @Aroma Scripts--> Gave me a idea/files of Aroma scripts
@flar2 --> https://github.com/flar2/ElementalX-N5
@major91 --> https://github.com/major91/Zeta_Chromium-L
@franciscofranco --> https://github.com/franciscofranco/hammerhead
@CyanogenMod --> https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_lge_hammerhead --> this kernel is based on this
@Electrex --> https://github.com/Electrex/Electroactive-N5
@Starship-Android --> https://github.com/Starship-Android/android_kernel_lge_hammerhead-starship (For Basic Upstream)
@AnguisCaptor --> https://github.com/AnguisCaptor/PwnKernel_Hammerhead --> For patch of NET
@Cl3Kener --> https://github.com/Cl3Kener/UBER-L --> for basic governor and I/O Schedulers
And a lot of peoples!
KangDroid-Kernel_Project, ROM for the Google Nexus 5
Source Code: https://github.com/KangDroid/android...lge_hammerhead
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: At lease using CM-BASED ROM. Above 5.1.1
Current Beta Version: V1.0
Beta Release Date: 2015-05-27
Last Updated 2015-05-30