Post Reply

[ROM] [L] [5.0] Android Lpv Dev for N5 Enhanced [Stable 9002]

OP sykopompos

Today, 01:54 AM   |  #3111  
anazhd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 330
 
1,221 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbmw51

Is the kernel file named hC-L-b2.zip? Just wanna make sure I have right one. And then flash in twrp right?
Thanks

it's b3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anazhd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 01:56 AM   |  #3112  
hellsgod's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 4,574
 
905 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbmw51

Is the kernel file named hC-L-b2.zip? Just wanna make sure I have right one. And then flash in twrp right?
Thanks

Nope, its b3-L. Its in the test folder: http://d-h.st/users/hellsgod/?fld_id=31632#files

hells
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hellsgod For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 02:03 AM   |  #3113  
ryanbmw51's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Winter Park, FL
Thanks Meter: 215
 
1,151 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Got it. Thanks bro
Today, 02:04 AM   |  #3114  
ramjet73's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 6,217
 
6,888 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2006
More
Question Hellscore Kernel Manager
I don't think it's the kernel's fault but I'm getting a bunch of java.io.FileNotFoundException messages when using Hellscore Kernel Manager 3.3.1. I can submit a logcat if needed.

TricksterMod seems to be fine though.

Any plans for touch wake in this Hellscore kernel?

ramjet73
Today, 02:08 AM   |  #3115  
hellsgod's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 4,574
 
905 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramjet73

I don't think it's the kernel's fault but I'm getting a bunch of java.io.FileNotFoundException messages when using Hellscore Kernel Manager 3.3.1. I can submit a logcat if needed.

TricksterMod seems to be fine though.

Any plans for touch wake in this Hellscore kernel?

ramjet73

Hellscore Kernel Manager isn't actually made for the N5. Some things like the thermal and gpu tap don't work. Thats why you're getting errors. Touch Wake, S2W, DT2W or other touch features aren't implemented in my kernel and its not planned to do so, sorry

hells
Today, 02:18 AM   |  #3116  
ramjet73's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 6,217
 
6,888 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsgod

Hellscore Kernel Manager isn't actually made for the N5. Some things like the thermal and gpu tap don't work. Thats why you're getting errors. Touch Wake, S2W, DT2W or other touch features aren't implemented in my kernel and its not planned to do so, sorry

Thanks for the info.

I'll just use TricksterMod for tweaking and hope that someone comes up with a framework mod for wake with volume keys soon. I really don't want to wear out my power button.

Is the problem with touch wake that it can't be interrupt driven? I know that was one of the features of sweep-to-wake (S2W) and there was a big dispute over who actually developed it first.

ramjet73
Today, 02:23 AM   |  #3117  
hellsgod's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 4,574
 
905 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramjet73

Thanks for the info.

I'll just use TricksterMod for tweaking and hope that someone comes up with a framework mod for wake with volume keys soon. I really don't want to wear out my power button.

Is the problem with touch wake that it can't be interrupt driven? I know that was one of the features of sweep-to-wake (S2W) and there was a big dispute over who actually developed it first.

ramjet73

I had so many complains and troubles in the past with the whole touch waking stuff on the N4, I've just enought of it and didn't want to begin with that on the N5. I never used it by myself, so it was only for others in the N4

hells
Today, 02:29 AM   |  #3118  
ramjet73's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 6,217
 
6,888 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsgod

I had so many complains and troubles in the past with the whole touch waking stuff on the N4, I've just enought of it and didn't want to begin with that on the N5. I never used it by myself, so it was only for others in the N4

Can't blame you for that. There are plenty of other things that can benefit from your skills.

ramjet73

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 Android Development by ThreadRank