Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[L][5.0] Frank N5 - Aosp builds in testing [1-11-2015]

OP sykopompos

Yesterday, 01:46 PM   |  #10391  
tassos_chry's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
92 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Hello guys,

Just flashed frank 12 and it is smooooth
Is there maybe a way to change the background color of the app drawer from white to something darker?
Maybe with an overlay or something??
Cheers!
Yesterday, 02:01 PM   |  #10392  
abalam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,972
 
1,619 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tassos_chry

Hello guys,

Just flashed frank 12 and it is smooooth
Is there maybe a way to change the background color of the app drawer from white to something darker?
Maybe with an overlay or something??
Cheers!


Wowwww, you walk behind hehehe see here and read it quietly:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...s-rro-t3012172
Yesterday, 02:47 PM   |  #10393  
tassos_chry's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
92 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Yeah i have read this thread and i am actually a member of the bitsyko community on g+.
But i havent found a layer that can change the background color of the app drawer, which is too bright for me
Yesterday, 03:55 PM   |  #10394  
The Remedy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bad Newz
Thanks Meter: 75
 
313 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tassos_chry

Yeah i have read this thread and i am actually a member of the bitsyko community on g+.
But i havent found a layer that can change the background color of the app drawer, which is too bright for me[emoji14]

Are you using the Google Now Launcher ??
Yesterday, 07:50 PM   |  #10395  
tassos_chry's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
92 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
No. I am using the launcher that comes with the rom. Launcher3 i think it's called
Yesterday, 07:59 PM   |  #10396  
The Remedy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bad Newz
Thanks Meter: 75
 
313 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tassos_chry

No. I am using the launcher that comes with the rom. Launcher3 i think it's called

Try Nova Launcher...Its The Best Launcher By Far In My Opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Remedy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 05:05 AM   |  #10397  
Gips3yD4ng3r's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 133
 
447 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Anyone got the link for the bitsyko bata i cant find it
Today, 06:12 AM   |  #10398  
bgill55's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 732
 
441 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gips3yD4ng3r

Anyone got the link for the bitsyko bata i cant find it

It's I the g+ about me section you have to become a tester, and I highly highly recommend you read the rro wiki again the link for that is in the about section
The Following User Says Thank You to bgill55 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 06:48 AM   |  #10399  
Gips3yD4ng3r's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 133
 
447 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgill55

It's I the g+ about me section you have to become a tester, and I highly highly recommend you read the rro wiki again the link for that is in the about section

I am a tester so hust go there and get it
Today, 09:34 AM   |  #10400  
Gips3yD4ng3r's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 133
 
447 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
@bgill55 i got it and i got it working thank you for helping

The Following User Says Thank You to Gips3yD4ng3r For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes