Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD] [ROOT] Camcorder Audio Quality Fix with Stereo Recording and Playback Support

15th March 2015, 10:56 AM   |  #661  
Thanks Meter: 582

218 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer-10

Since the attached audio fix for 5.1 on the first page is stereo playback, is the one in this link dual mono playback? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=627

No, the file from post #627 is just the fix from post #1 wrapped up in a flashable installer for convenient installation.
16th March 2015, 12:48 PM   |  #662  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi,

I want to flash this mod but I'm wondering what the basic settings are for overall good audio?
I 've looked at the settings in the aroma installer but I'm not sure what settings are the best.

some input would be great
16th March 2015, 12:57 PM   |  #663  

218 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.martijn

Hi,I want to flash this mod but I'm wondering what the basic settings are for overall good audio?
I 've looked at the settings in the aroma installer but I'm not sure what settings are the best.

Sorry, but each device is a little bit different and each user has different preferences. So you'll have to try out and find your personal preferred settings on your own. The default settings in the installer are a good starting point.
The Following User Says Thank You to spacetaxi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2015, 04:33 PM   |  #664  

218 posts
More
Phone Nexus 6 here I come
Hi all, today I'm leaving the Nexus 5 community, as I'm replacing my Nexus 5 with a Nexus 6. So I will no longer be able to provide updated aroma installers, as I will not have a device for testing. @chdloc told me that he will take over that task. So from now on you will get updated audio fixes and updated installers from a single source.
I want to thank you all for using my installers and I'd be very happy to see you in the Nexus 6 (or some future device) forum here at xda.

Keep on rocking!
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to spacetaxi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th March 2015, 12:06 PM   |  #665  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 89

256 posts
More
Thank you for your work and dedication!
The Following User Says Thank You to eddie_gordo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2015, 03:41 AM   |  #666  
Flag Sao Paulo, SP
Thanks Meter: 75

215 posts
More
Hey chdloc, long time no see!

After all 5.1 cataclysm updates I decided to reinstall the mod and it works, but no led indicator and the +/- buttons show up everywhere (photo, gallery), what am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance!
22nd March 2015, 04:55 AM   |  #667  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 485

276 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marquimsp

Hey chdloc, long time no see!

After all 5.1 cataclysm updates I decided to reinstall the mod and it works, but no led indicator and the +/- buttons show up everywhere (photo, gallery), what am I doing wrong?

thanks in advance!

It sounds like you have hotword detection on any screen enabled, with which aMGC is unfortunately incompatible.
The Following User Says Thank You to chdloc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd March 2015, 07:52 AM   |  #668  
Flag Sao Paulo, SP
Thanks Meter: 75

215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chdloc

It sounds like you have hotword detection on any screen enabled, with which aMGC is unfortunately incompatible.

Exaaaaactly! But hotword detection on any screen is totally dispensable, this mod isn't [emoji41]

Thanks again!
27th March 2015, 12:48 AM   |  #669  
Flag Quebec City
Thanks Meter: 81

464 posts
More
Is the new build 5.1 (LMY47I) compatible with the fix?
27th March 2015, 12:57 AM   |  #670  
Thanks Meter: 19

59 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_19

Is the new build 5.1 (LMY47I) compatible with the fix?

Yes it is

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to adnan.selimagic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread