Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,324 Members 42,355 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

closed project

Tip us?

Phazmos
Old
Thanks Meter 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by miseusegau View Post
is not the only basis decent but this is among the ones I like the most ..
Agree - this is 1 of 3 for me. I keep a bu of all 3 and switch when I get the urge.

cheddaface
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Anyone else having Gps issue? My navigation gets stuck on saying waiting for location

miseusegau
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1140
Quote:
Anyone else having Gps issue? My navigation gets stuck on saying waiting for location
The gps unit is not changed, if it works on OmniROM official must also work here

cheddaface
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by miseusegau View Post
The gps unit is not changed, if it works on OmniROM official must also work here
Well I'm lost on what to do I love this room but need Gps everyday the Gps pin points me but it will always say waiting on location and never finds it, I unistalled and reinstalled maps but still waiting for location

cheddaface
Old
Thanks Meter 42
I am reflashing this and doing a full clean install and going to see if the gps/navigation will work

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

still no luck for me on navigation so gonna need to flash a new rom, sucks because i liked this but ill check back n if you update

miseusegau
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1140
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddaface View Post
I am reflashing this and doing a full clean install and going to see if the gps/navigation will work

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

still no luck for me on navigation so gonna need to flash a new rom, sucks because i liked this but ill check back n if you update
I am preparing a new update, if possible tomorrow to introduce the new version
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miseusegau For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Z1cK
Old
Thanks Meter 226
Can someone have the camera zip ? The link leads to an apk, I want the zip. Thanks

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Oscarandco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi everyone. Is there Themes in settings or an apps that's i can use to apply a cm11 theme?

aheeejd
Old
Thanks Meter 1114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarandco View Post
Hi everyone. Is there Themes in settings or an apps that's i can use to apply a cm11 theme?
You can install xposed module, search & you'll find it. And it is spelled like that. Install xposed, open drop down menu, click on downloads & find HK Themer, click drop down, click modules, & check radio button. Click drop down menu & select framework, install, click yes to reboot. I've had no issues using tons of cm themes. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to aheeejd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Oscarandco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aheeejd View Post
You can install xposed module, search & you'll find it. And it is spelled like that. Install xposed, open drop down menu, click on downloads & find HK Themer, click drop down, click modules, & check radio button. Click drop down menu & select framework, install, click yes to reboot. I've had no issues using tons of cm themes. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
Thank's aheeejd but i receive 4.4.3 yesterday so i run now on stock rom. Maybe when there is a new release from Omni in 4.4.3 i try this.