No registration required

closed project

OP miseusegau

29th May 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 694

1,437 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miseusegau

is not the only basis decent but this is among the ones I like the most ..

Agree - this is 1 of 3 for me. I keep a bu of all 3 and switch when I get the urge.
29th May 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #42  
Detroit
Thanks Meter: 42

595 posts
More
Anyone else having Gps issue? My navigation gets stuck on saying waiting for location
29th May 2014, 09:34 AM   |  #43  
OP Senior Member
Flag savona
Thanks Meter: 2,768

1,453 posts
More
Quote:

Anyone else having Gps issue? My navigation gets stuck on saying waiting for location

The gps unit is not changed, if it works on OmniROM official must also work here
29th May 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #44  
Detroit

595 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miseusegau

The gps unit is not changed, if it works on OmniROM official must also work here

Well I'm lost on what to do I love this room but need Gps everyday the Gps pin points me but it will always say waiting on location and never finds it, I unistalled and reinstalled maps but still waiting for location
29th May 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #45  
Detroit

595 posts
More
I am reflashing this and doing a full clean install and going to see if the gps/navigation will work

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

still no luck for me on navigation so gonna need to flash a new rom, sucks because i liked this but ill check back n if you update
29th May 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #46  
OP Senior Member
Flag savona
Thanks Meter: 2,768

1,453 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddaface

I am reflashing this and doing a full clean install and going to see if the gps/navigation will work

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

still no luck for me on navigation so gonna need to flash a new rom, sucks because i liked this but ill check back n if you update

I am preparing a new update, if possible tomorrow to introduce the new version
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miseusegau For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2014, 04:54 AM   |  #47  
the web ;)
Thanks Meter: 230

514 posts
More
Can someone have the camera zip ? The link leads to an apk, I want the zip. Thanks

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk
2nd June 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #48  
Flag ROUSSINES
Thanks Meter: 21

116 posts
More
Hi everyone. Is there Themes in settings or an apps that's i can use to apply a cm11 theme?
4th June 2014, 06:12 AM   |  #49  
Flag off the coast o the kontiki!
Thanks Meter: 1,281

2,930 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscarandco

Hi everyone. Is there Themes in settings or an apps that's i can use to apply a cm11 theme?

You can install xposed module, search & you'll find it. And it is spelled like that. Install xposed, open drop down menu, click on downloads & find HK Themer, click drop down, click modules, & check radio button. Click drop down menu & select framework, install, click yes to reboot. I've had no issues using tons of cm themes. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to aheeejd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2014, 11:33 AM   |  #50  
Flag ROUSSINES
Thanks Meter: 21

116 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aheeejd

You can install xposed module, search & you'll find it. And it is spelled like that. Install xposed, open drop down menu, click on downloads & find HK Themer, click drop down, click modules, & check radio button. Click drop down menu & select framework, install, click yes to reboot. I've had no issues using tons of cm themes. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Thank's aheeejd but i receive 4.4.3 yesterday so i run now on stock rom. Maybe when there is a new release from Omni in 4.4.3 i try this.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread