Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 38,140 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] {4.4.2} Validus by GZRoms [Nexus 5 - Hammerhead][AOSP]

Tip us?

jwhyte
Old
Thanks Meter 370
I'm still having the same Bluetooth issue. On on my second clean flash the first day when i pair it to my truck it works but then when I connects the next day I get FC's about every 30 seconds. If I ignore the pop up it still plays until I hit OK. Here is a log https://app.box.com/s/37afnen554djdy7364x8 @CrackerTeg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jrny99
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhyte View Post
I'm still having the same Bluetooth issue. On on my second clean flash the first day when i pair it to my truck it works but then when I connects the next day I get FC's about every 30 seconds. If I ignore the pop up it still plays until I hit OK. Here is a log https://app.box.com/s/37afnen554djdy7364x8 @CrackerTeg

yup, same here. blue tooth connects and then disconnects over and over. clean install. sorry no log. unless you want a Yule log

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
no whiners

jwhyte
Old
Thanks Meter 370
Are you on g+? Post to the problems page if you are maybe they will look into it.

CrackerTeg
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1035

DONATE TO ME
I left the team. Any further issues, bring it up in the g+ community. I will no longer reply to this thread. Thanks.
Currently working on a new project for Hammerhead, Flo and a few other devices. Threads will be up soon!

Sometimes it takes something being Broken, for it to work right...

"Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jezza
The Following User Says Thank You to CrackerTeg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stani2103
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerTeg View Post
I left the team. Any further issues, bring it up in the g+ community. I will no longer reply to this thread. Thanks.
Thanx for your work[emoji106]
...and justice for all...walk!!!