[rom] [ktu84m] [4.4.3] aosp 2014.06.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rahsaanabdul

Apr 21, 2011
NC
Just installed latest update GPS connects on point immediately. Anyone running a custom kernel?

Sent from my Nexus 5 dude

androcraze

Jan 11, 2013
For Launcher3, I have a solid gray "search" bar at the top of each desktop pane. pressing on the bar brings up google search, but the gray bar takes up real estate in every view. Can I get rid of this bar?

Also, the Voice Dialer doesn't seem to do much. Has anyone else had any luck with it?

rahsaanabdul

Apr 21, 2011
NC
Running smooth so far with latest update and Arkenstone kernel. No bug(s), to mention. I don't have any type of patch installed. Battery performance TBD. I'm loving simplicity.

Edit: having random reboots now. If I get a call while my phone is sleeping I have to hit the power button to wake it and take the call.

Last edited:

madquack

May 12, 2010
New build up, with google restore working great now thanks to Gnome and Emilio's assistance.

For all you Sprint users, test out the new zip and let me know how it goes, I git cloned SlimRom's vendor lge and vendor qcom proprietary files as well, I think it might have fixed the issue, but who knows, I don't have Sprint so I can't test. Thanks!

Edit Uploaded another new build, this time I added 2 more commits,

fb: changed all open forgoten UI from google into new UI ie change leftover blue remnants to grey/white
https://github.com/SlimRoms/frameworks_base/commit/dc13ba6151ba2acc7c85951c700cfb8b40b8a24d

Updated dialer icon (didn't really merge it, just grabbed the icons ;))
https://github.com/TheGNOMEProject/...mmit/48c61229c8c7da0353756a2eee19f068e9b4a9cc

Last edited:

rahsaanabdul

Apr 21, 2011
NC
I'm thinking the random reboots my have been kernel related.

Last edited:

JustinOkay

May 30, 2012
DUDE! :D Perfect, sweet, im set, this is 100% what i want! Im gonna use this build from now on, ;), thanks! :)

Hey Pizza_Dox long time no see. How did your finals go? I've been using your CM Fixed and Optimized ROM for some time now. Do you have any plans with working your magic on this pure aosp base?

DiamondBond

Jul 6, 2012
Limassol
Hey Pizza_Dox long time no see. How did your finals go? I've been using your CM Fixed and Optimized ROM for some time now. Do you have any plans with working your magic on this pure aosp base?

Hey! ;) Idk how they went atm, im getting my results later, :), thats awesome! :D well i will probably give over my optimizations to the dev of this rom so he can optimize them or if he allows me then ill go ahead and optimize his builds :D

Reactions: madquack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts