Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] [KOT49H] [KK 4.4.2] ~ BoBCaTROM NX v2.0 ~ [OTA UPDATE] [12/01]

OP BoBCatRoM

14th April 2014, 04:02 AM   |  #271  
treIII's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 441
 
2,220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
U might say my phone sleeps incredibly well with this ROM. Nice work op. Been running this for couple months.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397440872838.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	2684819   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1397440950432.jpg
Views:	517
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	2684822  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to treIII For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 02:29 AM   |  #272  
CRIME INC.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag HENDERSONVILLE
Thanks Meter: 1,954
 
3,226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
downloading and returning to one of my favorite roms. hopefully with the impending 4.4.3 update, this will be updated
The Following User Says Thank You to CRIME INC. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #273  
JAMIE1000UK's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag leicester uk
Thanks Meter: 49
 
387 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Question
i know this might be risky but is it possible to install this from INTERNAL memory? just realised my sd is only 2gb but gone through hassle of rooting installing cwm etc..
23rd May 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #274  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 685
 
1,419 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIE1000UK

i know this might be risky but is it possible to install this from INTERNAL memory? just realised my sd is only 2gb but gone through hassle of rooting installing cwm etc..

2gb is way more than enough to hold a rom
3rd June 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #275  
CRIME INC.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag HENDERSONVILLE
Thanks Meter: 1,954
 
3,226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
4.4.3 is out. Hopefully apache will update this ROM.

Sent from my PARANOID HAMMERHEAD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CRIME INC. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #276  
chubby65's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kirkcaldy
Thanks Meter: 625
 
2,059 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Has anyone running this rom downloaded the ota 4.4.3 system update
And if so does it work without screwing anything up?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
9th June 2014, 11:56 PM   |  #277  
CRIME INC.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag HENDERSONVILLE
Thanks Meter: 1,954
 
3,226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubby65

Has anyone running this rom downloaded the ota 4.4.3 system update
And if so does it work without screwing anything up?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Running a custom ROM, you have altered files. Which means the 4.4.3 update will error out when you attempt to flash it.

sent from my "Rasta" HAMMERHEAD
The Following User Says Thank You to CRIME INC. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2014, 12:03 AM   |  #278  
chubby65's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kirkcaldy
Thanks Meter: 625
 
2,059 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIME INC.

Running a custom ROM, you have altered files. Which means the 4.4.3 update will error out when you attempt to flash it.

sent from my "Rasta" HAMMERHEAD

Cheers mate will hold out and see if this rom gets updated first

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to chubby65 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2014, 12:03 AM   |  #279  
CRIME INC.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag HENDERSONVILLE
Thanks Meter: 1,954
 
3,226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chubby65

Cheers mate will hold out and see if this rom gets updated first

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

That's what I'm hoping will happen

sent from my "Rasta" HAMMERHEAD
The Following User Says Thank You to CRIME INC. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th June 2014, 12:18 AM   |  #280  
chubby65's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kirkcaldy
Thanks Meter: 625
 
2,059 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIME INC.

That's what I'm hoping will happen

sent from my "Rasta" HAMMERHEAD

Me too it's a great rom and not too bothered about changing

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to chubby65 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes