Post Reply

[ROM][4.4.4][AOSP][Optimized + ART default]The.Emilio Unchained

OP the.emilio

Announcement from the.emilio: Update 9/11/2014 **STABLE**
18th October 2014, 01:29 AM   |  #381  
rickballs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
For some odd reason your ROM won't flash on my phone. I redownloaded numoreous times. It gets stuck on md5 verification running the newest twrp
18th October 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #382  
the.emilio's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Northern Mexico... AKA South Central Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,371
 
1,667 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickballs

For some odd reason your ROM won't flash on my phone. I redownloaded numoreous times. It gets stuck on md5 verification running the newest twrp

Damn and I JUST flashed the final L preview too. I know flashing the ROM takes close to if not 10 or so minutes. Anyone else have latest twrp that can test?
18th October 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #383  
the.emilio's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Northern Mexico... AKA South Central Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,371
 
1,667 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickballs

For some odd reason your ROM won't flash on my phone. I redownloaded numoreous times. It gets stuck on md5 verification running the newest twrp

I'll test later tonight once I make a nandroid backup
18th October 2014, 02:27 AM   |  #384  
rickballs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
I'll try again. I'll keep you posted

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
18th October 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #385  
the.emilio's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Northern Mexico... AKA South Central Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,371
 
1,667 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickballs

I'll try again. I'll keep you posted

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Just tested. Downloaded new, have latest twrp. Flashed within 3 minutes. It does stay on the skipping md5 check while its flashing. Confirmed. But it flashed and I booted it up no issue. Was shocked at how quick it flashed with latest twrp lol. Usually takes 10 minutes like I said.
18th October 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #386  
rickballs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.emilio

Just tested. Downloaded new, have latest twrp. Flashed within 3 minutes. It does stay on the skipping md5 check while its flashing. Confirmed. But it flashed and I booted it up no issue. Was shocked at how quick it flashed with latest twrp lol. Usually takes 10 minutes like I said.

It worked. Quick too. Am not a patient man. Lol. Thanks man.
18th October 2014, 06:14 AM   |  #387  
the.emilio's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Northern Mexico... AKA South Central Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,371
 
1,667 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickballs

It worked. Quick too. Am not a patient man. Lol. Thanks man.

Anytime.

Side note: the final L preview is awesome! Can't wait for Source to come out so I can take a crack at it. Will probably stay stock since it is a new version of Android but I wouldn't even need anything different than stock. Google really did a great job.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the.emilio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 07:13 AM   |  #388  
jareee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Presov
Thanks Meter: 79
 
386 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
i was switch to last L preview but yours AOSP 4.4.4 is more usable. I miss lot of feature, manage quick toogles, clear recent apps and so on.... so I'm back ... L preview is really nice looking rom but lot of setting are missing ... I will wait for your L release Emilio

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 Android Development by ThreadRank