FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] HAMMERHEAD | AOSP | KitKat | 4.4.2 | JD's ROM | 2-10-2014

9th February 2014, 12:57 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis' west side
Thanks Meter: 883
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimage

Can you add battery led charge

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I don't know I got to see where this is gonna go, I really don't want to add nothing that I won't appreciate in the long run but who knows I'll look into it.
 
 
9th February 2014, 06:07 PM |#12  
tjackbjorn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Falun
Thanks Meter: 254
 
More
This is just what I want. Thank you so much for this. It's a keeper

Edit: Using it with linaro kernel r32 and moto x dalvik. It's suuuper smooth

Skickat från min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk
Last edited by tjackbjorn; 9th February 2014 at 06:18 PM.
9th February 2014, 07:11 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis' west side
Thanks Meter: 883
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjackbjorn

This is just what I want. Thank you so much for this. It's a keeper

Edit: Using it with linaro kernel r32 and moto x dalvik. It's suuuper smooth

Skickat från min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

Thanks
11th February 2014, 03:48 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis' west side
Thanks Meter: 883
 
More
http://d-h.st/Ci3

rom updated it now includes all nexus gapps I removed volume rocker controls for now since I don't have time to track down whats wrong on phones, however tablets work just fine and init.d support and root has been added too so now the rom looks and functions basic just like stock without the google dialer
The Following User Says Thank You to jakdillard For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2014, 11:51 PM |#15  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard

http://d-h.st/Ci3

rom updated it now includes all nexus gapps I removed volume rocker controls for now since I don't have time to track down whats wrong on phones, however tablets work just fine and init.d support and root has been added too so now the rom looks and functions basic just like stock without the google dialer

After a clean flash today from stock, I still have the problem where the volume rockers wake up the phone, and yes I'm in the latest ROM
24th February 2014, 01:01 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis' west side
Thanks Meter: 883
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodooo

After a clean flash today from stock, I still have the problem where the volume rockers wake up the phone, and yes I'm in the latest ROM

I'm aware of this its a mistake on my part I forgot to reverse a hack to the frameworks that causes that
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes