Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,846 Members 51,091 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.1 - Hammerhead

Tip us?

AlexC1984
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacreddevil666 View Post
yeaps thats the problem reflash the the rom...

The only reason why i leave that weather app there is because its a key module and if i remove it i get the same error.... so better just go into recovery and reflash the rom don't wipe just reflash and reboot all should be fine... dn't remove weather app in future
But weather use more battery and i don't use this app!
Thanks

cafe421
Old
Thanks Meter 4
This is my fave ROM. The only thing that tempted me to switch to something else is the idle battery drain. Previous builds (i.e. June builds) had excellent idle battery drain.

I just flashed latest build. I've greenified specific memory hogging apps and under clocked and UVd the kernel just to see what the battery is like. Back when I was using Cataclysm and Franco combo, overnight drain (like 7 hrs) had like a 1% drain. That's some deep sleep!

But of course, this ROM has so many customization options that trump the rest. And blazing quick performance. So I can't complain.

sacreddevil666
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexC1984 View Post
But weather use more battery and i don't use this app!
Thanks
well what to say bro we are stuck with it unless developer removes it from the ROM and i don't think it would consume battery unless you use that app... keep it disabled and stop it from starting when your phone reboots that way you could prevent it from eating battery