Post Reply

[ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.1 - Hammerhead

OP Cl3Kener

Yesterday, 02:34 PM   |  #6311  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 555
 
1,167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperx

You got lucky

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

That's a fact. See what happens when one or the other is reported stolen. Won't be so lucky then!

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyFox20

My efs is fine... My other ROMs work. My phone Stoll has service and everything. Just this ROM doesn't like my phone v~v

Well, that's a horse of another color!
Don't use liquid!
Yesterday, 04:18 PM   |  #6312  
FluffyFox20's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazmos

That's a fact. See what happens when one or the other is reported stolen. Won't be so lucky then!

---------- Post added at 09:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------



Well, that's a horse of another color!
Don't use liquid!

But why me? 3=
Yesterday, 04:35 PM   |  #6313  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 555
 
1,167 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyFox20

But why me? 3=

Odds are something in your process.
I've used liquid for years, on a few devices, never had the issue.
Yesterday, 06:15 PM   |  #6314  
reddvilzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 337
 
1,689 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Any of you flashed the latest radio from android L?

I kept getting force close on systemUI after flashing LS rom 19/10 build. Even i have tried clean flashing it for 5 times and ended up the same. And redownload the zip file twice just for a precaution if it is caused by uncomplete zip or something.

So maybe any of you could tell me what is happening? Is it because the L radio causing it?
Yesterday, 07:00 PM   |  #6315  
Jiggs82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,382
 
3,359 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddvilzz

Any of you flashed the latest radio from android L?

I kept getting force close on systemUI after flashing LS rom 19/10 build. Even i have tried clean flashing it for 5 times and ended up the same. And redownload the zip file twice just for a precaution if it is caused by uncomplete zip or something.

So maybe any of you could tell me what is happening? Is it because the L radio causing it?

Well if you noticed the systemui fc after flashing the L radio then my guess would be the radio causing it so I would flash back a Kit Kat radio
The Following User Says Thank You to Jiggs82 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:55 PM   |  #6316  
Jiggs82's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,382
 
3,359 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidj

I see your point, agree it is more logical. I am unsure sure if I am able to take on the added responsibility of maintaining a thread. I'll ponder the notion and if enough people are interested it just may come to light. That being said a 4.7 build is currently uploading 50% to http://unofficial-ls.ddns.net/ownclo...e0a88e24d0fab9
Without further adieu I will not post further information in this thread in regard to any of my unofficial builds in consideration of not cluttering the thread. I apologize if I have offended anyone.

Hey did you stop these builds or what? Just curious lol
Yesterday, 11:23 PM   |  #6317  
Senior Member
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 17
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
@Cl3Kener any chance of adding DSB from PA. Its open source now.
Yesterday, 11:25 PM   |  #6318  
deadman96385's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saint Paul, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 2,994
 
1,025 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish Bhalla

@Cl3Kener any chance of adding DSB from PA. Its open source now.

We are working on omni's which in my option is much better.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deadman96385 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 11:27 PM   |  #6319  
Senior Member
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 17
 
139 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman96385

We are working on omni's which in my option is much better.

Perfect. Cant wait for for your release.
Today, 12:10 AM   |  #6320  
razrlover's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 512
 
1,294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman96385

We are working on omni's which in my option is much better.

Agreed Omni!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 Android Development by ThreadRank