[ROM] [4.4.4/5.0.2] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth - Hammerhead

9th April 2015, 10:09 PM |#7521  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 3

5 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashallthetime

Liquid dark 5.1 found here ... You need the new bootloader HHZ12f otherwise it aborts during flash and layers doesn't seem to work

fyi, systemui crashes on boot for me, so unusable for me. Got the updated bootloader and radio. Could be userdata problem because I hadn't wiped and have some tweaks.

10th April 2015, 07:07 AM |#7522  
Thanks Meter: 1

60 posts
Updates?
I have version 2015-3-28 installed. Why isn't there a update option in about? Was it disabled? This is my first time with this rom. Thanks
11th April 2015, 10:32 AM |#7523  
Flag Crawley, UK
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
More
Hi,
jI was just wondering is it possible to implement an extra feature to the status bar options. Now in LS we have ability to see what carrier we currently ony. We can place it on the right on the left wherever we want. Could you add that if Im on my home wifi (or any wifi really) that instead of the carrier the wifi name will show. There is an xposed app to do this but its a bit simple. No options there to change its position.
Ciao
12th April 2015, 11:16 AM |#7524  
Thanks Meter: 216

607 posts
Using the latest KK version of this rom with ex kernel, so far the best combination ever in terms of performance features and battery life, much better than lollipop (Also in lollipop i cant solve a bug which cause the WiFi to not work even if connected, it stays with a "!" in the icon and doesnt load anything, it solves itself randomly and come up again randomly)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread