Athens, Alabama
nVXq8LmVZcDj

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

CyanFox is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.4.2 kitkat which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone and to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Cyan Fox is a light-weight Android 4.4.2 custom ROM, which is based on AOSP/Android (4.4.2) and CyanogenMod (11) source bases.

For an up-to date working/not working list, bug tracker, useful guides & FAQ, visit our website:
http://www.cyanfox-rom.com/

We have received the blessings from the Gods above and have been made Official. So as always happy flashing.

Important Note: With new file 24FEB Gapps are NO LONGER INCLUDED. Only flash GApps included at the end of this post or you will have setup fc. GAPPS ARE NO LONGER INCLUDED ONLY FLASH GAPPS INCLUDED AT END OF POST. I HAVE NOW SAID THIS TWICE SO I WILL NOT LISTEN TO BUG REPORTS DUE TO NOT READING."

Screenshots

Download Link

Newest Download Is CyanFox-2.0.2-20140224-NIGHTLY-hammerhead

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=12228

If you want to have the full GApps package I have uploaded a set without the SetupWizard.apk file in it. If you must have a full GApps package use this one or if you come crying to me about how "OH MY GAWD I CAN"T GET PAST THE SETUP" I will laugh at you

http://fs1.androidfilesharing.com/3ad401d7718f753d
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2a2Wfko18kNWjIyUmxUT0tqVDg/edit?usp=sharing

zhMpm4r.png

Thanks to itmaster85 for his free ROM and file hosting for this project. Google Drive only work's for so much.

Last edited:

DREWHAMM974

Dec 2, 2012
Athens, Alabama
Does this rom have Lockscreen Notifications?

And thanks for the work!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Not as of now but it has been suggested to the team and also I may cherry pick a few thing in the future as a side build off of this. Having two builds one normal Cyanfox one mine with cherry picked features. Not sure yet but the idea has crossed my mind.

WizeGuyDezignz

Jun 12, 2008
San Diego
Not as of now but it has been suggested to the team and also I may cherry pick a few thing in the future as a side build off of this. Having two builds one normal Cyanfox one mine with cherry picked features. Not sure yet but the idea has crossed my mind.

Thanks, I will keep an eye out! :thumbup:

itmaster85

Dec 1, 2013
fs1.androidfilesharing.com

I agree with the lock screen notifications in this case. Some people say it is hi battery usage but I beg to differ. I love that feature

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

You got it booted up yet?

Not yet. Date night with the wife. Shed kill me

Reactions: Z1cK

DREWHAMM974

Dec 2, 2012
Athens, Alabama
I agree with the lock screen notifications in this case. Some people say it is hi battery usage but I beg to differ. I love that feature

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Not yet. Date night with the wife. Shed kill me

Understand that man, yeah I love it to but I want to get some good feedback before I start even attempting to implement any extra features into this ROM. I want it to be as smooth as possible before that starts and for that to happen I need people to start testing for me. So guinea pigs hurry up I need you. Jk, but seriously as much feedback as possible, good or bad, is greatly appreciated.

aheeejd

I have been on/off this rom for awhile now, every time I flash I cannot get past the setup, soon as I choose language, & the connection screen pops up where you hit skip, I always get setup wizard has stopped. So I have been flashing the 1/27 build & dirty flash the rest, & that's what works. I've tried full gapps, minimal, cyanfox gapps, wiping in between, etc, etc. But I do eventually get everything to work. Thanks for bringing this here. Looking forward to trying out your buds if you do them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

DREWHAMM974

Dec 2, 2012
Athens, Alabama
I have been on/off this rom for awhile now, every time I flash I cannot get past the setup, soon as I choose language, & the connection screen pops up where you hit skip, I always get setup wizard has stopped. So I have been flashing the 1/27 build & dirty flash the rest, & that's what works. I've tried full gapps, minimal, cyanfox gapps, wiping in between, etc, etc. But I do eventually get everything to work. Thanks for bringing this here. Looking forward to trying out your buds if you do them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

It's a known bug for cyanfox for the setup not to work. In my op I have a Gapps package without it and the ROM itself had minimal Gapps. I also have removed the setup from the ROM so there is zero problems with that issue in this build. I will be doing my best to get a fix for that rolled out soon, but as of now it's not that big of a bug seeing you can do all the same by just signing into the Play store. I have read that if you flash a Gapp package that includes setup you can hit all four corners clockwise and it will skip it but I have not tested it and will not take any bug reports due to it seeing as I plainly stated it in bright red in the OP. Glad to have you here though, it's going to be a fun ride.

Reactions: aheeejd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nVXq8LmVZcDj

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

CyanFox is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.4.2 kitkat which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone and to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Cyan Fox is a light-weight Android 4.4.2 custom ROM, which is based on AOSP/Android (4.4.2) and CyanogenMod (11) source bases.

For an up-to date working/not working list, bug tracker, useful guides & FAQ, visit our website:
    http://www.cyanfox-rom.com/

We have received the blessings from the Gods above and have been made Official. So as always happy flashing.

Important Note: With new file 24FEB Gapps are NO LONGER INCLUDED. Only flash GApps included at the end of this post or you will have setup fc. GAPPS ARE NO LONGER INCLUDED ONLY FLASH GAPPS INCLUDED AT END OF POST. I HAVE NOW SAID THIS TWICE SO I WILL NOT LISTEN TO BUG REPORTS DUE TO NOT READING."

Screenshots

Download Link

Newest Download Is CyanFox-2.0.2-20140224-NIGHTLY-hammerhead

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=12228

If you want to have the full GApps package I have uploaded a set without the SetupWizard.apk file in it. If you must have a full GApps package use this one or if you come crying to me about how "OH MY GAWD I CAN"T GET PAST THE SETUP" I will laugh at you

http://fs1.androidfilesharing.com/3ad401d7718f753d
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2a2Wfko18kNWjIyUmxUT0tqVDg/edit?usp=sharing

zhMpm4r.png

Thanks to itmaster85 for his free ROM and file hosting for this project. Google Drive only work's for so much.
    I'm sorry for everyone looking for a build but there have been changes to the code that has made not only the Hammerhead but several other devices builds to fail. That being said, the last release I have is a very stable build and until the upstream CM changes can be worked out (which is being worked on very hard) will be what is available for download and use. If you will look through the past few pages you will see very few if any problems and will find this is one of the most stable Roms available at this moment.

For all of you waiting diligently and sticking with me and Team CyanFox I thank you very much and give you my word the wait is well worth it. In this lapse of time without builds do not think we have been lazy, there are new features bring implemented as we speak that I am positive will be well received when they are released.

Like always Happy Flashing.

OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!

Official is UP!!!:victory: :highfive: Also, any problems with Google Search just flash the Gapp package I have linked in the OP and it will work fine. REMEMBER ONLY USE PROVIDED GAPPS OR SETUP WILL CONTINUALLY FC. I have done the work removing the SetupWizard.apk for you so USE IT. Have a good day, be safe, and Happy Flashing! :good::cyclops:
    Nice, thanks for getting this official, I've been running rom off/on since I used the l900 & its easy enough to go to their website, but its nice to have here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

This isn't uploaded on their site, although it's an official build. Eventually it may be, but for now it's only here for the xda users. Happy Flashing.