1. Do not post alternative downloads in my thread. I won't stand for it and will report you for threadjacking.
2. The ROM is bundled as you see it in the downloads. I don't use Multi-ROM nor will I support it. If you have something to contribute, make a pull request on our github. Otherwise, you mod scripts at your own risk. Its not my problem if what you did breaks your phone.
3. Its also not my problem if what WE (the team) did breaks your device. If you don't understand "flash at your own risk", you can promptly go MOD EDIT GREGbradley
4. If there is a problem with the bundled ROM and kernel, logs MOD EDIT GREGbradley. That simple.
5. Demanding features will be ignored. I don't care if another ROM has scripts that cook breakfast. We aren't other ROMs. Cool? Good.
6. Keep it light in here.
Any of those simple rules get ignored will cause the thread to disappear. Thanks.
Github : https://github.com/BrokenOs
Github : https://github.com/CrackerTeg/Broken_hammerhead
- Dark Dialer
- Dark Contacts
-Visuals Menu - Quick Settings & Status Bar options
- Tweaks Menu - Ad Blocker, init.d and baked-in Kernel Tweaker
- Sound & Notifications - Vibration Tunables, Heads Up notification control
- Battery - Battery Saver, option to change status/nav bar default color in Battery Saver mode
...and more coming
- Faux Sound
- OC Support
- Multiple governors for whatever your preference
- UV/OV support
- Multiple IO Schedulers for whatever your preference
- Default readahead set to 4096
- Default governor is Ondemand
- Default scheduler is CFQ
...and more coming.
From our lead dev, InkSlinger420
"This started as my personal project..I was looking to start something that was exactly what I wanted on my nexus 7 instead of either a rom with a bunch of features you need a search to find (not that theres anything wrong with that, just not my cup of tea), or too light where i needed a module to get it (not that theres anything wrong with that either). It is very early in, but I and my team are trying to make this a enjoyable project and keep it updated as best we can regularly. Keep it friendly, or MOD EDIT GREGbradley.....Thanks guys..
Thanks to AOSP for the best base..SlimRoms for all the help...and anyone (person or team) who has helped me along the way.."
BrokenPop is the Broken team's LP offering. the vast majority of the base is tracking from AOSP but there's much help from the hard working Slim team as well! Those guys kick ass. If you're looking for a clean, lean moderately themed LP offering, your search is over. More features will be built back in as we move forward but it's time to show you around the new Broken goodness.
MOD EDIT GREGbradley
AndroidFileHost : here
GAPPS: Here and
(for those that don't read)
MOD EDIT GREGbradley
Faux Sound (not the app but the module. You need an app to control it)
Lots of governors to choose from
Lots of schedulers too
*SCREENS ARE OF A CUSTOM SETUP* (Mine)
They show when they show, Gonna try to keep it regular, like Bran
BrokenOs, ROM for the Google Nexus 5
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest TWRP and bootloader is recommended
Based On: AOSP
Current Beta Version: v 1.0
Beta Release Date: 2014-12-21
Last Updated 2015-01-03