[ROM] [Nightly] SaberMod CarbonRom KitKat *non-CAF*

Search This thread

dead0

Sep 6, 2011
does anyone have a copy of mahdi-2.8-hammerhead-20141016 who can possibly share? unfortunately I deleted my local copy. thank you

Psu nvm I think I found the devhost mirror :p

Last edited:

socioteq

Apr 7, 2010
Tyler
Just posted the 20141119 build on AFH, there were A LOT of commits here...probably worth the download
Seems to be working well for me, my only problem so far is that I had to re initiate my calendar widgets on my home screen

Last edited:

socioteq

Apr 7, 2010
Tyler
Comments and questions

Does anyone here use Pushbullet? If there is enough interest, rather than posting a reply every time I put out a new build, it was recommended to me by @cannibalcollier to use Pushbullet to send out a notification to said subscribers of subsequent availability on my AFH, since my build times tend to be all over the place. For those of you who are interested, here is the Pushbullet subscription URL subscribe and I will push you a notification every time I have a new build up, that way you don't have to deal with the disappointment of going to AFH and not finding anything under your christmas tree.

Also, I just added the 20141122 build.

Edit: Because I R NUB

Last edited:

socioteq

Apr 7, 2010
Tyler
For those of you who subscribed to my Pushbullet channel for updates, can you verify for me if the link that I pushed worked? Thanks

socioteq

Apr 7, 2010
Tyler
Hey everybody. I've got some bad news for whoever's left on this desert island-- I've decided that I'm not going to continue building Sabermod CarbonROM due to the underwhelming demand and instead work toward honing my chops at 5.0 builds instead. A huge thanks goes out to @xanaxdroid for letting me utilize this processing power for what I thought was a fantastic high performance ROM. I've decided to work on hammerhead still but on Anderson Aragão's NXROM follow the community on Google+ for more info. Thank you all. I hope you got as much out of xanaxdroid's work as I did.

unsivil_audio

May 4, 2011
Sheridan
I, for one, have enjoyed you're builds since I first discovered Sabermod a few months ago. Sadly, I too have moved on from my N5. Just wanted to pop in and say thanks.

Reactions: socioteq

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    carbonbanner.png

About

I'm posting this so I quit posting in other people's threads. It's my personal Carbon Rom builds that I build with SaberMod. I'll be adding other features to the builds from time to time and I'll try and keep the list up to date. I hope you enjoy the builds as much as I do. Also Carbon Update works with my builds so you can always update to the new build using CarbonDelta under Settings > About. I'll try and answer questions and help people out as much as I can but I don't guarantee anything(sorry, I work a lot).

Features
    CarbonDelta - Just changed source to use my server.
    No more having to download 200MB when you want to update.
    Wakelock Blocker
    Configure Incoming Call Screen
    Replace Superuser with Super Su
    Heads up
    Torch
    Double press and hold on lockscreen.
    Pie Colors
    Change color of Heads up window and text
    Change color and transparency of the volume panel
    viper4android
    More....

Download Information:

Main: http://files.oceighty.co - My server

Other builds using my source: Download made by socioteq

Mirror: Basketbuild

GAPPS: My modified PA with ChromeBeta

DON'T FORGET THAT YOU CAN UPDATE USING CARBON UPDATE UNDER SETTINGS

Other stuff:
    If you haven't already please update your bootloader: http://files.oceighty.co/download.php?file=other/KOT49E_bootloader_HHZ11k.zip

Sources:
    Carbon Rom
    Mahdi Rom
    Toolchains
    SlimRoms

If anyone would like a copy of my sources please send me you're address and I will send you a Blu-Ray disc with them on it. I can't afford the bandwidth to upload so much code so this is the only way it can be done at this time.

Any changes to stock code was taken from Mahdi, Slim and Chet Kener. The code is available from the links I've posted above.

Thanks to: The Carbon Team, SaberMod, Cl3kener and everyone who uses my builds.
    Source builds

Just a heads up for anyone who is interested, I will be contributing source builds of xanaxdroid's AOSP CarbonROM to the community. I will try and update these as frequently as I can and will try and fill the gaps of his build availability as much as I can. I will try and build these -at minimum- every other day. Since xanaxdroid will be moving more toward his One+1 , this will take some of the workload off of him and hopefully keep this awesome project available to all of us for some time to come. I plan on sticking with my N5 for the foreseeable future, so you can expect these builds to remain frequent. FYI, these are only built from source. I have not contributed any code or cherrypicked any features on top of what Xanaxdroid has already cherrypicked. Basically, these are the same downloads that would be available from his host (perhaps later I'll cherrypick features for it). The hope of my building his source is that he will not have to do as much work. OP has been updated with my AFH link for anyone who wants to download my builds.

We both have pretty demanding jobs, but we'll keep trying our best to bring you all of the features you've grown to need (like heroin addicts), on a regular basis/
    Good luck, and may god have mercy on your souls.
    New build is up. Some small changes.

Sent from my Nexus 5
    So the test build seems to work great. I even dirty flashed and Uber is the default kernel still because I'm not using any CAF source. I'll make another build when I get home tonight that you can use CarbonDelta to update with. Looks like everything will be fine. Get it at http://files.oceighty.co under Carbon/test

Edit: please let me know if you experience any problems.

Sent from my Nexus 5
    Alright new build is up that fixes the default kernel settings. Again I'm sorry for the ****ty build and having to update twice in an hour. Enjoy