Tip us?

soccerfan6789
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 594

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerfan6789 View Post
So I've came to a decision. I figured that there isn't a need for a thread for this ROM. Yet I understand the problem of looking through tens of pages on a different thread, so I've came up with a solution. First off, Downloads will still be under the Downloads tab and the date of this thread will be changed periodically although it will be closed. Second off, I will be posting new ROM updates in rascarlos thread and morfic's trinity kernel thread. Now, here's the good news. Instead of looking out for my post, I've created a Google+ community where I will be posting updates to this ROM and also you guys can easily search and find builds. Sorry to those guys who wanted this thread but I've taken in some opinions of people that I look up to in terms of development and feel that this is the best solution. So go join the Scimitar ROM community and long live SCIMITAR!

Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...96046564696638

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soccerfan6789 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 23939

DONATE TO ME
Thread closed at OP's request

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe