Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,302 Members 51,524 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Linaro-4.8] XenonHD-4.4.2 Build 7 (23.05.14) *Truly Stable, Fast & Buttery Smooth*

Tip us?

leo_nidas
Old
Thanks Meter 109

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarondandy View Post
just flashed to latest build. never been on xenon, coming from purity. getting random reboots, other than that this rom is awesome.

anyone else getting the reboot issue though?
I flash small gapps (banks) and i dont have a random reboots.... Flash other kernel!! www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407589217
Thanks

Leo_NIDAS

on board Omni created by XpLoDWilD, Entropy512, Rebellos >>> Nexus 5

rixsworks
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Don't know if a bug or not. Using google voice typing rebooting my phone to a black screen. I have to do a hard power reboot To fix it.

Looking for some help with this..

Still the best ROM out there.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hermes2xgreat
Old
(Last edited by hermes2xgreat; 1st June 2014 at 02:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 50
I just wanted to come back and correct my posts.
Xenon has absolutely no issues installing. The errors I was receiving was due to a poorly installed recovery image.

While xenon is a bit disorganized and a bit unstable (random reboots), it's lightning fast and had a lot of great features.
Thank you for the great rom!

thefoodman52
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I like the speed and everything of it, it's just missing a LOT of features I was using.

I came here from Beanstalk (I had a lockup, which wiped the internal memory on my phone, destroying all kinds of pictures I had from France, that I couldn't get backed up in time), and I'm honestly going back TO that ROM, but I'll just flash a different kernel on top of it.

The one thing I can say that is better with this ROM, other than the speed, is the low-light camera usage versus stock kernel w/ beanstalk. On Beanstalk, the flash will go off, and the shutter will just capture pure white light. I found a work around for that, which is to just turn the flashlight on then focus and take a picture, but this works better. I've read that that specific problem is kernel related, so I'll give it a shot.

aheeejd
Old
Thanks Meter 1114
I know it will come at some point but that'll be awesome when this becomes 4.4.3

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

iceandfire
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6790

DONATE TO ME
I'm on a vacation. So I'm not getting anytime to work on it. We'll update it though. Soon.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iceandfire For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aheeejd
Old
Thanks Meter 1114
Dude!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2