Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM] XenonHD-5.0.2 Stable 1.0 (17.02.15)

5th March 2015, 04:23 PM   |  #721  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 25

154 posts
Thanks, I ended up doing this for the keyboard and launcher, but is there a way to get these after the fact?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

it does but I noticed that the screen will constantly turn on even at the slightest movement, not sure if it keeps going on in my pockets, it definitely turns on in my car where it's not safe to look at the notis... I wonder ow it works on the moto x...
5th March 2015, 07:17 PM   |  #722  
Flag Spokane, Wa
Thanks Meter: 4

319 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi- if I want to replace the gmail app, which is "baked" into the rom, how do I accomplish this? I would like to install team blackout's version, but not sure where to edit/delete/modify your great rom. I've tried a few things, no luck. BTW- again, top notch rom and I did support you by buying the zenonHD updater- just sayin'- chris
PS- Ignore my "details" in my profile- I am currently using a Nexus 5- I updated it, but it continues to show my G2 info.....

Oh Sh*t- Im an idiot- I just remembered- I should be asking this over on the pa gapps forum- don't mind me
Last edited by ccriffman; 5th March 2015 at 07:27 PM.
5th March 2015, 10:59 PM   |  #723  
Thanks Meter: 88

240 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalethefarmer

So I flashed this rom without flashing the gapps and the keyboard it had is better than the google keyboard from the play store imo, but when I flash the gapps package the keyboard gets replaced, how can I keep the original keyboard for this rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalethefarmer

Thanks, I ended up doing this for the keyboard and launcher, but is there a way to get these after the fact?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

it does but I noticed that the screen will constantly turn on even at the slightest movement, not sure if it keeps going on in my pockets, it definitely turns on in my car where it's not safe to look at the notis... I wonder ow it works on the moto x...

That keyboard is AOSP keyboard... Maybe you can find a flashable one. Of the record i don't know why you like it more than Google Keyboard. Google keyboard has slide to input for more languages than AOSP one (for example slide to input works for Romanian on Google keyboard and doesn't work on AOSP keyboard). But each on his own. I for one I don't like any of them. I'm using an Xperia Z3 keyboard material themed because have dual languages input so I don't have to keep changing language back and forth from English to Romanian.
11th March 2015, 11:05 AM   |  #724  
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 2

81 posts
More
it is my impression or occasionally the volume remains too high even when is lowered.

seems that lowering the volume does not correspond to an real lowering
P.S. love this rom and i wait an update with 5.1
11th March 2015, 11:59 AM   |  #725  
OP Recognized Developer
NCR
Thanks Meter: 7,575

2,032 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm busy with my exams. I'll be merging 5.1 once I'm done with my exams. <br />
<br />
That'll take some time due to the huge number of changes. So no ETA.<br/>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceandfire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2015, 08:38 PM   |  #726  
Thanks Meter: 335

1,342 posts
More
Can someone please get me the available dpi options in this ROM? A screenshot will help!
12th March 2015, 10:09 PM   |  #727  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 2,395

1,368 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueren

Can someone please get me the available dpi options in this ROM? A screenshot will help!

Here. But remember DPI can be set at the build.prop level to whatever you want (within reason), which is what I did to get my 408.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1426194483334.png
Views:	194
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	3207609  

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread