FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

[ROM][5.1.1_r8] XenonHD Stable 2.0 Build 6 (25.07.15)

2,240 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,405

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Today, 05:19 AM |#991  
OP Recognized Developer
NCR
Thanks Meter: 8,405

Donate to Me
More
I'm not using ambient display on my N5. People who are having lockup issues, do you have ambient display enabled?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to iceandfire For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Today, 06:41 AM |#992  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
I don't usually use ambient display and had it disabled when I tried XenonHD.

LDN
Today, 08:09 AM |#993  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
So yesterday i made a clean flash. And flashed HellsCore kernel as always.. In the first hour i had 2 SODs, but the i disabled Lift to Wake option and sods are gone.. Still, i have one problem which i had before too.. The problem is that i dont get sound notofication, only vibrations or i get them on my headphones. The ringtone rings well, but the other notification sounds are dead.. Any ideea why?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Today, 03:16 PM |#994  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue305

So yesterday i made a clean flash. And flashed HellsCore kernel as always.. In the first hour i had 2 SODs, but the i disabled Lift to Wake option and sods are gone.

If that is on default, then that could have been the issue when I was trying Xenon last week (since I don't think I disabled that feature). I've since flashed back to my second favorite ROM hoping that this bug will be worked out in the future.

LDN
Today, 04:17 PM |#995  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydognet

If that is on default, then that could have been the issue when I was trying Xenon last week (since I don't think I disabled that feature). I've since flashed back to my second favorite ROM hoping that this bug will be worked out in the future.

LDN

Unfortunately the deep sleep is still present after uncheckin that feauture.. I notice if i restart my phone and leave it somewhere, he goes on deep sleep and the screen wont turn on without restart...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread