XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [AOSP] Team Gummy ROM

Tip us?

da900
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by da900 View Post
Hi. Is this ROM AOSP based or CAF based? I am asking because today I've tried to flash AOSP kernel (linaro Franco kernel from this forum) and the phone did not boot and stucked in "Google" logo...
Answering my own question: Gummy is CAF based. .... Seems like nt so much activity here in this thread. Strange, Gummy is so really good ROM...
Moto X (XT1053 DevEd with XT1053 GPE ROM by Q9Nap or CM 11)
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
Nexus 7 (2013) (CM 11)

teh roxxorz
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2024
Quote:
Answering my own question: Gummy is CAF based. .... Seems like nt so much activity here in this thread. Strange, Gummy is so really good ROM...
Makes we want to think that it was changed to CAF, because using the ~ January builds and before, I've always used the aosp version of elemental x, and never had an issue.

OP should update it, as it still states aosp base. Also, low activity can be a good thing, meaning it's all going well.
この こえ かれて も きえない メロヂー

The difference between the strong and weak willed is that the weak traverse with wounds covered up and hide when attacked, while the strong stride on with open hands and tears. Wounds bared open, and will continue to go on, even when broken at their core

Nexus 5
Teh Kernel kill count: 3
</3

If you wanna chat, message me.
Xbox Live: teh roxxorz [haven't re-up'd on live]
PSN [PS3 | PS4]: tehroxxorz666 [Where you'll likely find me]

Thanks to everyone to registered to dropbox via my link, you know who you are.

For the first time in XDA HISTORY! > I wore a sig...this feels....awkward

da900
Old
Thanks Meter 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh roxxorz View Post
Makes we want to think that it was changed to CAF, because using the ~ January builds and before, I've always used the aosp version of elemental x, and never had an issue.

OP should update it, as it still states aosp base. Also, low activity can be a good thing, meaning it's all going well.
Could be so. Not all going well on my side. Posted in G+ official community, but no answer... The main problems for me are: 1. Autorotation always becomes disabled after reboot. 2. Themes cause occasional system ui FC's.
Moto X (XT1053 DevEd with XT1053 GPE ROM by Q9Nap or CM 11)
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
Nexus 7 (2013) (CM 11)

teh roxxorz
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2024
Quote:
Could be so. Not all going well on my side. Posted in G+ official community, but no answer... The main problems for me are: 1. Autorotation always becomes disabled after reboot. 2. Themes cause occasional system ui FC's.
I think they changed it.

Though auto rotation is working fine for me. And you're not using any crazy themes, or some other conflicting apps?
この こえ かれて も きえない メロヂー

The difference between the strong and weak willed is that the weak traverse with wounds covered up and hide when attacked, while the strong stride on with open hands and tears. Wounds bared open, and will continue to go on, even when broken at their core

Nexus 5
Teh Kernel kill count: 3
</3

If you wanna chat, message me.
Xbox Live: teh roxxorz [haven't re-up'd on live]
PSN [PS3 | PS4]: tehroxxorz666 [Where you'll likely find me]

Thanks to everyone to registered to dropbox via my link, you know who you are.

For the first time in XDA HISTORY! > I wore a sig...this feels....awkward

GadgetLady
Old
(Last edited by GadgetLady; 28th February 2014 at 02:04 PM.)
Thanks Meter 20
This was my favorite rom on ICS with my Galaxy Nexus. So I was really excited when I found Gummy for my N5. Unfortunately the bluetooth doesn't play nice with my brand new 2014 Mazda 6. Bluetooth crashed every time it tried to connect. Nandroided back to my stock rom and all is well. Really disappointed. Got to find d a new rom!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

sorceforge
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetLady View Post
This was my favorite rom on ICS with my Galaxy Nexus. So I was really excited when I found Gummy for my N5. Unfortunately the bluetooth doesn't play nice with my brand new 2014 Mazda 6. Bluetooth crashed every time it tried to connect. Nandroided back to my stock rom and all is well. Really disappointed. Got to find d a new rom!

I remember something related to car-kit bluetoorh was written in the latest OmniROM's changelog. How about trying it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HTC Desire (Stolen) -- HTC HD2 (Lost) -- HTC Sensation (Malfunction) -- HTC Raider 4G (Digitizer was broken) -- HTC One X+ (International) (I have used it with satisfaction) -- Google Nexus 5 16GB (Now) -- Next : HTC One M8?

Current status : SlimKat with SlimKernel
The Following User Says Thank You to sorceforge For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GadgetLady
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Thanks for the tip.. Will take a look!

JamesPumaEnjoi
Old
Thanks Meter 315
This has still been getting updates just in case anyone was wondering. I'm running 3-2-14 and its been pretty great

Sent from my Google/LGE Nexus 5 (Hammerhead) using XDA Premium 4
Current Daily Device =
LGE & Google Nexus 5 hammerhead
HTC One m7vzw
Samsung Galaxy S4 jfltevzw
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 i605
The very underrated mighty Toro!

And many, many others that don't quite matter...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JamesPumaEnjoi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aheeejd
Old
Thanks Meter 928
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPumaEnjoi View Post
This has still been getting updates just in case anyone was wondering. I'm running 3-2-14 and its been pretty great

Sent from my Google/LGE Nexus 5 (Hammerhead) using XDA Premium 4
Indeed, can't believe this thread is 13 pages. Just flashed, gonna let it settle in. Thanks for this

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to aheeejd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

papi92
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1226
Awesome! Thanks for the support

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to papi92 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]