[ROM] Pure••White••Hybrid-L™ [4.4.4••KTU84Q] [Full••ODEX] [ART📊runtime] 11•08•14

28th August 2014, 06:26 PM   |  #601  
OP Senior Member
Flag italy
Thanks Meter: 1,611

1,060 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seangeezy12

Best kernel? Mainly for battery life?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51454652

Quote:
Originally Posted by gas14

I agree keeping the stock ROM or keeping it as close to the stock
I came from cataclysm ROM which was close to stock too with few enhancements (more toggle buttons)

another issue i have is the color lots of the application i use some of the item in the theme of the application are invisible (such as the menu : in whatsapp conversation page)

Anyway even though these small issues i love the ROM no crashes very stable and fast

There are minor inaccuracies due to a theme very clear, but in general I have not had any problems with use
10th September 2014, 08:34 PM   |  #602  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
More
Question theme and modem
Quote:
Originally Posted by miseusegau

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51454652

There are minor inaccuracies due to a theme very clear, but in general I have not had any problems with use

Hi thanks for the reply
I had 2 questions

when i tried to use some theme application they claimed i'm using a resolution that is not supported i suppose it is enough to go back to original resolution to make thenm work

the other issue i'm seeing is the HSDPA, HSPA+ and LTE the modem doesn't do the handover between the different level of the network i need to do that manually
is this the original stock modem ?
does someone else had this issue ?

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gas14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th September 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #603  
OP Senior Member
Flag italy
Thanks Meter: 1,611

1,060 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gas14

Hi thanks for the reply
I had 2 questions

when i tried to use some theme application they claimed i'm using a resolution that is not supported i suppose it is enough to go back to original resolution to make thenm work

the other issue i'm seeing is the HSDPA, HSPA+ and LTE the modem doesn't do the handover between the different level of the network i need to do that manually
is this the original stock modem ?
does someone else had this issue ?

Thanks

Yes, definitely setting the values ​​stock will not have any problems with the app, about the network is weird ... I have not encountered these problems, I pass from one network to another without problems.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread