FORUMS

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

16 Gb are out of stock.

30th January 2014, 02:10 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So I had to order 32 Gb one. I was torn between this one and Moto G, given 2 times price difference. I hope I won't be disappointed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

30th January 2014, 02:32 AM |#2  
Flag Atlanta, Ga.
Thanks Meter: 809

Donate to Me
More
that sucks that you had to go for the more expensive model

im certainly not disappointed in the nexus 5, but everyone has their own preferences. i think the n5 will be a better 'future proof' phone when compared to the moto g
30th January 2014, 03:33 AM |#3  
Flag RhOdE IsLAnD... 401
Thanks Meter: 936

More
i ordered my N5 the day it went live.. oct 31 .. 2 hours after it went live and the 16 gig was sold out.. so i went with the 32 gig also... happy i did tho 16 gigs aint much..
30th January 2014, 04:20 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
It's kind of weird though isn't it?

I ordered a 16gb Nexus 5 on monday and they were completely in stock. Checked back the next day and the Play store says out of inventory, rather than giving a wait time or anything?! And because I was worried this would affect my order I've been rechecking the play store religiously and every once in a while the 16gb comes back in stock but then you refresh the page and it goes away again.

Sorry you had to get the more expensive model. Thankfully my nexus 5 is shipping as we speak
30th January 2014, 05:12 AM |#5  
Flag Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 41

More
I bought the black 32gb for that exact reason. With that said, I kept running out of space on my 16gb Moto G so I ain't that mad even though I had to spend an extra $50

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
30th January 2014, 05:38 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Lenovo got Motorola now so you should be happier with your decision .
30th January 2014, 07:14 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
What? Motorola sold again? All these complaints about fragility makes me uneasy though.

Last edited by slemon; 30th January 2014 at 07:46 AM.
30th January 2014, 08:23 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn1217

It's kind of weird though isn't it?

I ordered a 16gb Nexus 5 on monday and they were completely in stock. Checked back the next day and the Play store says out of inventory, rather than giving a wait time or anything?! And because I was worried this would affect my order I've been rechecking the play store religiously and every once in a while the 16gb comes back in stock but then you refresh the page and it goes away again.

Sorry you had to get the more expensive model. Thankfully my nexus 5 is shipping as we speak

They've been showing out of stock for me since Monday afternoon. It must be off and on.
30th January 2014, 08:34 AM |#9  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,575

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slemon

What? Motorola sold again? All these complaints about fragility makes me uneasy though.

The Nexus 5 is a solid device imo and no complaints here, i have a case though to protect it if i should drop it and keep it as new.
31st January 2014, 03:38 AM |#10  
Flag Leominster MA
Thanks Meter: 213

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slemon

So I had to order 32 Gb one. I was torn between this one and Moto G, given 2 times price difference. I hope I won't be disappointed.

You won't be... the 5 is an awesome phone. The G, in its class, is top notch... but the 5 is a 'best in show' kind of phone.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread