XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

16 Gb are out of stock.

Tip us?

slemon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default 16 Gb are out of stock.

So I had to order 32 Gb one. I was torn between this one and Moto G, given 2 times price difference. I hope I won't be disappointed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Enddo
Old
Thanks Meter 455
that sucks that you had to go for the more expensive model

im certainly not disappointed in the nexus 5, but everyone has their own preferences. i think the n5 will be a better 'future proof' phone when compared to the moto g

Nexus 5 - Paranoid Android - Franco Kernel
Nexus 7 - Paranoid Android - Franco Kernel

P.Mobile
Old
Thanks Meter 934
i ordered my N5 the day it went live.. oct 31 .. 2 hours after it went live and the 16 gig was sold out.. so i went with the 32 gig also... happy i did tho 16 gigs aint much..

Saturn1217
Old
Thanks Meter 8
It's kind of weird though isn't it?

I ordered a 16gb Nexus 5 on monday and they were completely in stock. Checked back the next day and the Play store says out of inventory, rather than giving a wait time or anything?! And because I was worried this would affect my order I've been rechecking the play store religiously and every once in a while the 16gb comes back in stock but then you refresh the page and it goes away again.

Sorry you had to get the more expensive model. Thankfully my nexus 5 is shipping as we speak

big gulps huh?
Old
Thanks Meter 33
I bought the black 32gb for that exact reason. With that said, I kept running out of space on my 16gb Moto G so I ain't that mad even though I had to spend an extra $50

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Current Phone: Nexus 5 32gb Black
Current Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013) 16gb Black
Current Rom: Paranoid Android 4 Beta 4

Retired phones:
Moto G <- Galaxy Note 2 (broken and sold) <- Nokia Lumia 521 <- Nexus 4 <-Amaze 4g <- Sensation 4g <- HTC One V <- Sensation 4g <- Galaxy S 4g <- HTC HD2 (Broken....again) <- Nexus S 4g <- EVO3D <- G2 <- Mytouch 3g slide <- HTC HD2 (Broken) <- HTC HD7 <- iPhone4 <- Moto Droid <- Blackberry Curve 8300 <- iPhone 3g <- Several Verizon Dumb Phones

yahoowizard
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Lenovo got Motorola now so you should be happier with your decision .
Hey guys! If you go to T-Mobile Refer-a-Friend and type in nexuscode or icecream for the referral code you get 10 bucks for free, or more depending on what plan you're using. Works with all T-Mobile plans, pretty much, that have been started recently (within 90 days).

slemon
Old
(Last edited by slemon; 30th January 2014 at 07:46 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
What? Motorola sold again? All these complaints about fragility makes me uneasy though.

mrjeff2
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn1217 View Post
It's kind of weird though isn't it?

I ordered a 16gb Nexus 5 on monday and they were completely in stock. Checked back the next day and the Play store says out of inventory, rather than giving a wait time or anything?! And because I was worried this would affect my order I've been rechecking the play store religiously and every once in a while the 16gb comes back in stock but then you refresh the page and it goes away again.

Sorry you had to get the more expensive model. Thankfully my nexus 5 is shipping as we speak
They've been showing out of stock for me since Monday afternoon. It must be off and on.

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2549
Quote:
Originally Posted by slemon View Post
What? Motorola sold again? All these complaints about fragility makes me uneasy though.

The Nexus 5 is a solid device imo and no complaints here, i have a case though to protect it if i should drop it and keep it as new.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue

LeoRex
Old
Thanks Meter 62

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by slemon View Post
So I had to order 32 Gb one. I was torn between this one and Moto G, given 2 times price difference. I hope I won't be disappointed.

You won't be... the 5 is an awesome phone. The G, in its class, is top notch... but the 5 is a 'best in show' kind of phone.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk